Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
But yet, here you all are, on a thread you can't stand. Pretty telling and says a lot.
It's like a bad train wreck - we can't help watching you dumbphucks embarrass yourself.

As if you had a fughking clue as to who the fughk you are taking to.

Hahaha. You clueless dumbfughk stupid pos.

Well, it's true, ignorance is bliss.

Keep running your mouth. It's full of piss.

And you're too stupid to know it. If you only knew.

Well, why don't you inform me of "who I'm talking to"? Are you someone special, except in your own mind? I kinda doubt it.

But, let me tell you who YOU are talking to when you address me. I'm a conservative Republican who serves on the board of the Wilson County, NC Republican Party. The past 4 years I have walked door to door campaigning for local, district, and state Republican election candidates and passed out thousands of campaign fliers. I have donated several of my leatherwork items to the annual fundraising auction that our party holds every year to support Republican candidates. I work the Republican booth at street fairs in the area.
So, what have YOU done? Except for follow Q and berate people for not being able to "connect the dots".

Regarding me being a "dumbphuck"....well, let's just say that I will put my intelligence up against yours any day. Heck, I went to a school in NY on the Hudson River that you most likely couldn't even get into.....most folks refer to it as West Point...and went on to obtain an M.S. degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences at N.C. State University. But, because I fail to connect Q's fictitious dots, you consider me a dumbphuck?
Uh huh - you've already demonstrated who the less intelligent one is in this thread.

So how are you with coding or decoding? Have a degree in those also?
Oh, now YOU want to pile on in an attempt to question someone's intelligence? Bless your heart.

Not questioning your intelligence, simply implying that most degree's, and not just yours, aren't going to help in decoding the Q posts.