Steve's graphic reminds me of Illuminati. It is a game played with a deck of cards and various other accessories in which political groups. . . well, it's kind of political Monopoly without the board and you're playing for world control, and every player has a different set of conditions for winning. We used to play this game at the Black Hole Coffee House back in the day. I knew some of the beta players that helped Steve Jackson bring the game out, and I also casually knew Robert Anton Wilson, the author of the Illuminatus trilogy.

My reason for bringing this up to y'all is that if you take Steve's pic and try to game it with rules like the Illuminati game you get some very interesting results. A given play might be the following:

"The FBI, backed by the Boy Sprouts, the Bavarian Illuminati, and the Gay Whale Nukers will attempt to take over the Roman Catholic Church."

"The UFO Hoaxers pledges 2 million in unmarked bills in support."

"The worldwide Lesbian Conspiracy pledges 12 million against."

and so on.

What I'm getting at is that given raw power and a group of players simulating the complexities of world domination, you get what is becoming a fairly recognizable scenario, much like Trump vs. the Swamp.

My experience with Illuminati, the game, convinces me that this is exactly what we're seeing being played out in real life.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer