Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is evident that this is a political witch hunt. The Law has nothing to do with it. Trump will have to be reimbursed for all expenses incurred in All these trials.

This is all a show and part of The Plan by the Patriots in Control of Qs Great Awakening and it's teaching the folks what a POS two layer Unjustice System the Dimocommie pukes have foisted on We the People.

It's working great by turning decent, fair-minded people against the scum and for Trump. The indecent scum like Dimocommies like Gayghost and Jell-O and Houston_2 and Plumdumb will not turn from their scum until we reach the Precipice Q and Dan Scavino referred to. That won't be until we face destruction in WW3.

Those who have the mental capacity to Connect the Dots can see the Patriots are in Control by looking at the fact Fani Willis and Jack Smith didn't file charges of Subversion or Treason against Trump. Why? They weren't allowed to. Why? Because that would keep Trump from the Presidency.

I expect Trump to set more precedent for the coming prosecution of Biden, Zero and Slick by being found guilty which will be another Shot Heard Round the World that will drastically increase Trump's Popularity among Blecks and Hispanics.

His conviction will be overturned on appeal, and in due time his Impeachments will be reversed, as will be the fraudulent results of the 2020 Election as required by the new US DOD Law of War Manual.

The 2020 election steal will be proved to the world and known as The Crime of The Century in Trump's coming Trial of the Century.

The Patriots are in Control and we will Make America Great Again.

As Q let us know, "The Best is Yet To Come."

As Q said, "God Wins."

Jag, Connect the Dots. Where did it go? grin

Why? Do you want it? Did I say I wanted it?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin