Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jaguartx
K22 and jag, I am late to this particular issue, but do you believe there are werewolves?

Dumbfughk, I told you the truth was going to come out on you Bidet Crime family traitors who got $35 million from Chyna and $5 million from Ukraine by prostituting themselves influence peddling and selling the US out. K22 info told you too yet you and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Houston_2 consider them patriots. Do you know why? It's because you are all dumbfughks.

We have another bunch of Campfire dumbasses who also pushed the BS that nothing was happening, being too stupid to connect the dots and see there is a method to the madness.

The real Patriots on the Fire will like the way the DNC and this movie ends.

It's too bad you and your crew are too stupid to get a clue.

Jag I asked politely if you and K22 believe in werewolves. A simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed. No tirade needed. Sounds like I hit a nerve though, and you reflexively lashed out.

But it's not too late.

Jag, do you believe there are werewolves?

Yes or no. Either will do, just please tell the truth.

Why should I tell the truth, you and your puke traitorus "patriots" dont. Doesn't telling the truth put real Patriots at a disadvantage?

We have your playbook.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Telling the truth only puts the dishonest at a disadvantage. The path is wide, but the gate is narrow. Liars don't make it through the eye of the needle. It's not OK to lie.

Jag, if you find the truth in this matter to be that repugnant, that's OK, you have said enough.

It is apparent that you do believe in werewolves.

Wow. Just wow.

You know, if you are ashamed to admit something, you should reevaluate that thing.

Jag, do you believe werewolves exist? Yes or no. No distractions, no tangents, no tirades, no hijacking, just a simple answer please..

Yes or no??

What's it to you if he does or doesn't. I find it interesting that you even ask that question. You are either attempting to bait him or you need to tell YOU what to believe. So in essence, it is none of your GD business what Jag or anyone else believes.
The real question is do you believe that DARPA was DNA splitting back in '52, if so, where did that technology come from. That is the question that should be asked since that was the base of the twitter post and story.
So Jag, if you want my advice ignore the question from that fool. Pretty ironic that these clowns think it is alright to believe in multiple tales from their book, but you can't believe in tales from another.
Like I stated in a past post, bring me 2 fish, I've got a multitude to feed.