Originally Posted by jaguartx

Him, Milley, McKenzie, Austin and Blinkin are going down to GITMO.

Unless as Q says, "They take the easy way out".

Cruz and Hawley (iirc) already got the first three for lying to congress on the first Afghanistan set of hearings when they said they reported the intel reports on the enemies approach to the Big Guy, indicating Joe Biden, when actually they were giving the reports to Obama. It came about because Bidet insisted they didn't give him the intel reports. TFF.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The comment you provided appears to be referencing a conspiracy theory that suggests that several high-ranking officials, including Milley, McKenzie, Austin, and Blinken, will be arrested and detained at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, commonly known as "GITMO". The commenter suggests that these officials will be held accountable for their alleged crimes, and that they may try to avoid prosecution by taking their own lives.

The comment also references Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, who are accused of falsely claiming that they had received intelligence reports about the enemy's approach during the first set of hearings on the situation in Afghanistan. The commenter suggests that Cruz and Hawley played a role in exposing the alleged wrongdoing of these officials.

It's important to note that these claims are not based in fact and have been widely debunked by credible sources. The Guantanamo Bay detention camp is used to detain individuals suspected of terrorism or related offenses, and high-ranking government officials are not typically held there. Furthermore, the accusations made against Milley, McKenzie, Austin, and Blinken are unfounded and lack any credible evidence.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.