Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rjf

Salt lake city! Kinda funny I didn't realize Ariel knew they had lizard people there and people disappear all the time in the underground labyrinth. I figured it would have been over looked and bigger cities like Chicago or Los Angeles would be recognized. If your ever in SLC and watch real close you can see lizard people around dusk but not everyday.

You need the glasses

[Linked Image from images.moviesanywhere.com]

LOL!! Thats more like it!

Amazing isn't it how corksucking lieberals like you and woolve and Smokeapole and Houston_2 and psychodawg and Plumdumb show up wherever c9nservatives speak and try to drown them out and shut them down and accuse others of how they are and what they do whether it is on a college campus or internet sites like the Campfire. You pukes hate the Constitution and its 1As freedom of speech and use the term your CYA buds invented to try and shut others up or you call them racists or nutjobs or other derogatory terms like your Clowns In America buds did with Bezos and their Washington Post.

You're too stupid to realize if I didn't post the Q Intelligence Drops it wouldn't have any effect on The Plan or What is Coming.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming whether people spread the truths of The Plan to give people a clue as to what's being done by the Patriots in Control or not.

One thing is provable and indisputable, Q was spot on when saying "You people are Stupid." You either think you can stop what is coming or as stupid as Smokeapole who doesn't know what it means or as brainwashed as the woolve and think there is no God and Trump is a liar when he says "We will Make America Great Again."

As Q said, "Buckle up buttercups" and "The Best is Yet To Come". grin

So now your the messenger of Q? You have proven my point.

[Linked Image]