Page 2,203 of 2,280 1 2 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2279 2280
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf

Salt lake city! Kinda funny I didn't realize Ariel knew they had lizard people there and people disappear all the time in the underground labyrinth. I figured it would have been over looked and bigger cities like Chicago or Los Angeles would be recognized. If your ever in SLC and watch real close you can see lizard people around dusk but not everyday.

Hey fjb, tell me how much you will get paid if you get me to stop posting those traitorus Q drops. Maybe PM me with an offer to split your take and we can make a deal. smile

IT Absolutely burns you when somebody post anything that is against Q and it shows your Q stuff is nothing more than photoshop phony bologna. Then all you do is call names and make up more nonsense. Your so one sided in your belief of Q to the point its ludicrous and on the edge of lunacy. Whenever anybody post anything other than your hocus pocus, you have not countered it to show that they are wrong and you are right. You post more nonsense, call names and just post more nonsense.

I have never said Q is traitorous. The Q posts are just twisted to fit the Q agenda to keep the wackos reading and buying into it. Kinda comes back to the proverbial, if Q told you to jump off a cliff how fast would you follow?

GB1

Whip #19201489 02/11/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Dealing with Jeantx Mark Twain said it correctly. You keep trying to pull us down to Q level!!

[Linked Image]

rjf #19201560 02/11/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rjf
Dealing with Jeantx Mark Twain said it correctly. You keep trying to pull us down to Q level!!

[Linked Image]

Arguing with Jag is like wrestling a pig. Even if you win, you are both covered in pig crap, the pig enjoyed it, and does not (cannot?) comprehend that it lost.

Last edited by plumbum; 02/11/24.
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rjf

[Linked Image]

Arguing with Jag is like wrestling a pig. Even if you win, you are both covered in pig crap, the pig enjoyed it, and does not (cannot?) comprehend that it lost.

Spot on!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Jag definitely had his orphan Annie secret decoder ring when he was a kid.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

Salt lake city! Kinda funny I didn't realize Ariel knew they had lizard people there and people disappear all the time in the underground labyrinth. I figured it would have been over looked and bigger cities like Chicago or Los Angeles would be recognized. If your ever in SLC and watch real close you can see lizard people around dusk but not everyday.

You need the glasses

[Linked Image from images.moviesanywhere.com]

LOL!! Thats more like it!

Amazing isn't it how corksucking lieberals like you and woolve and Smokeapole and Houston_2 and psychodawg and Plumdumb show up wherever c9nservatives speak and try to drown them out and shut them down and accuse others of how they are and what they do whether it is on a college campus or internet sites like the Campfire. You pukes hate the Constitution and its 1As freedom of speech and use the term your CYA buds invented to try and shut others up or you call them racists or nutjobs or other derogatory terms like your Clowns In America buds did with Bezos and their Washington Post.

You're too stupid to realize if I didn't post the Q Intelligence Drops it wouldn't have any effect on The Plan or What is Coming.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming whether people spread the truths of The Plan to give people a clue as to what's being done by the Patriots in Control or not.

One thing is provable and indisputable, Q was spot on when saying "You people are Stupid." You either think you can stop what is coming or as stupid as Smokeapole who doesn't know what it means or as brainwashed as the woolve and think there is no God and Trump is a liar when he says "We will Make America Great Again."

As Q said, "Buckle up buttercups" and "The Best is Yet To Come". grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You're too stupid to realize if I didn't post the Q Intelligence Drops it wouldn't have any effect on The Plan or What is Coming.

Says the troll who can’t use “effect” correctly.

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

You need the glasses

Amazing isn't it how corksucking lieberals like you and woolve and Smokeapole and Houston_2 and psychodawg and Plumdumb show up wherever c9nservatives speak and try to drown them out and shut them down and accuse others of how they are and what they do whether it is on a college campus or internet sites like the Campfire. You pukes hate the Constitution and its 1As freedom of speech and use the term your CYA buds invented to try and shut others up or you call them racists or nutjobs or other derogatory terms like your Clowns In America buds did with Bezos and their Washington Post.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming whether people spread the truths of The Plan to give people a clue as to what's being done by the Patriots in Control or not.

One thing is provable and indisputable, Q was spot on when saying "You people are Stupid." You either think you can stop what is coming or as stupid as Smokeapole who doesn't know what it means or as brainwashed as the woolve and think there is no God and Trump is a liar when he says "We will Make America Great Again."

So now your the messenger of Q? You have proven my point.

[Linked Image]

rjf #19201883 02/11/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf

[Linked Image]

OK, then take that advice. grin

And, you prove yourself a liar. One of the reasons I post Q stuff is to jerk the Tampax of girls like you. The other reason is to enlighten snowflakes as to the purpose of evil, lying scum like you. You're either too stupid to know this is true or you're paid money to say it's not true. What's coming will prove me true, not you. It's going to be Biblical.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some of us gladly take your slings and arrows. We walk by Faith and not by Sight. You're too stupid to have a clue as to what I'm even referring to.

You think most Fire guys are Too stupid to figure out where you're coming from. You show up here with no hunting, fishing stories or pics of such or of family or friends. Like Q said, You people are Stupid. And your corksuckers buds like the woolve or psychodawg or Houston_2 or JQube or Jetsam or Smokeapole will align with anyone like you who attack believers.

Yes, myself and others gladly take your slings and arrows. I thrive on them. I will be recompensed by HIM for them.

Here's a Clue too deep for you. Come on, big a big boy and tell us how Q is a Larp and think you're not joining in with the left who says he's gone off the deep end with Q. Tell us how the fake Bidet is our legal president.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/11/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19201895 02/11/24
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes, myself and others gladly take your slings and arrows. I thrive on them. I will be recompensed by HIM for them.

You take them so gladly you have us all on ignore.

Chickenshít troll.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

You need the glasses

[Linked Image]

Trump and GOD will prove mine. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

You need the glasses

[Linked Image]

Your not talking to Trump anymore than the man on the moon is!

Looney, Looney, Looney

Whip #19201955 02/11/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Ignore them Jag. They don't like to have their matrix system questioned. Remember, they will go down with their system they love so well, so don't' bring up anything that goes against what has been normal for the last 100yrs. It upsets them.

And speaking of rattling their cages................LOL

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1756693927350899051

Whip #19201957 02/11/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #19201961 02/11/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
And look at all these coincidences. LOL

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1756726333101531501

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by rjf

You need the glasses

[Linked Image]

Maybe not the in way you imagine:

[Linked Image from despair.com]

Last edited by plumbum; 02/11/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by rjf

[Linked Image]

And yet yall not only wrestle that pig you gang up on it 3-4 at a time LOL Yall think the "Qbers" are insane,, and yet cant see how stupid it is to jump in that pen day after day to wrestle that pig that as you claim, dont understand its a wrestling match and goes back to doing pig stuff while yall pig wrestlers are coated in pigshit,, Hmmmm who's the fool?

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Fjb, you prove yourself a liar again. I nor anyone I know has said I was the messenger of Q. Nevertheless, I love your lies. So do your gods, but for different reasons. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Here Dumbass, watch the closing of Trump's video. See if you are smart enough to Connect the Dots, your Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew buds are not. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2,203 of 2,280 1 2 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,826
Posts18,516,817
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.