Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fughkers are on us 24/7. Someone paying the big money to push the Q is a Larp and Trump is a crazy criminal and Trump can't win and the Military is against Trump and is dedicated to doing the US in and this is our Government.

LOL, jaguartx, you crack me up.

Love how the delusional old phugg adds all that anti-Trump stuff etc lol. NOT ONE of us has said any of that crap, only that the whole Q, Ariel, Prophet of the day junk is fantasyland bull sheit, and anyone who actually fervently believes it needs help!!!!

Yes, if it's not headlines going across your TV screen it ain't true. To be real or true it would be on the networks, at least 60 Minutes.

You dumb phugg I havent watched "TV news" or watched much of any TV in years and am fully aware that the MSM is largely the propaganda arm of the left! What I find laughable is how you clowns blindly believe that some anonymous unvetted "prophets" on the internet are somehow, despite a hostile far leftist government, privy to and able to share "insider" intel and then you guys blindly regurgitate it as truth, regardless if it contradicts real life facts and events and then refuse to acknowledge when the predicted occurances fail to occur etc.