Originally Posted by Squidge
My my, you seem a little sensitive tonight Whip. Lol

You should really look in the mirror when talking about about the "continual loop of the same old drivel", this thread ree"q"s of it. We're told that Q hasn't posted since August, then a few posts later unsubstantiated claims are being made that Q is still posting, you just need to "learn our comms", what a load of BS. Q has said numerous times "No Outside Comms", meaning that 8chan was the only verified platform for drops. The trouble with our great awakening friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. Change my mind. Changing my mind will require proof, aka the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact. Those facts will need to be clear, straight forward, and unambiguous, something you Qubers have trouble putting forth.

You are not supposed to require proof, only to "Trust".
Trust Q.
Trust Wray
Trust Sessions
Trust Horowitz
Trust Sessions
Trust Pompeo
Trust Graham
Trust Huber

You are to ignore what you see, ignore what you hear, ignore what you know, ignore the facts and Trust The Plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.