Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Do you think the cabal puts things in vaccines that addles the brains of low IQ dumbasses like Smokeapole who call us out but then decide they really don't want to bet that big wheel traitors won't get prosecuted or is that they just are blinded by GOD for being Godless pukes and HE just doesn't give them discernment to know who to listen to and as such get led off the narrow path and to their destruction?

You reneged on the original bet and moved the goalposts so wide an aircraft carrier could sail through sideways.

You lying little bitch.

And as far as needing to ask for God's forgiveness, your posts here notwithstanding, you aren't the one who determines that need.

And when it's all said and done, you'll need to be at the front of that line.

Dang, I was hoping you had decided to bet.

You're the liar. There was no original bet. Anyone can go back and see that. You offered a bet. I never accepted. I offered clarification and parameters.

Evidently you remember things incorrectly.

I offered you to bet your statement essentially that nothing would ever be done to the big wheel traitors and criminals in govt.

I simply clarified it to say I bet some of the group of Obama, Hillary, Pilosi, Soros, Biden do face charges and are found guilty and experience punishment by Trump and or the Military.

IOW, I disagreed with your statement nothing would ever be done to ANY of them or that NONE of them would be prosecuted.

I went beyond and said some will or have been been prosecuted and punished.

I said we could place the bet money with another person.

You're the liar. You asked me to bet. I simply laid out logical parameters.

This may be one of the most humorous posts in the fire. Ever.