Originally Posted by Whip
I'm seriously having the time of my life. For the first time in a very long time I feel like we are winning. And winning bigly. The whole thing is about to bust wide open and we're going to be high fiveing and throwing schadenfreude parties rejoicing in liberal tears flowing after some long awaited justice.

I don't know what is going to happen, when, or to whom, but that's just because I trust the plan. Right now it's kinda like I'm at the theater watching a movie I've seen the trailer to but don't know more than that. This is my kind of movie...espionage, murder, intrigue, white hats and black hats, killer unexpected twists, occasional belly laughs as the protagonist taunts the bad guys and, in the end, the sometimes offensive brazen protagonist wins, gets the gorgeous babe by the pussy, and makes America great again. What's not to love? Enjoy the show. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON
[Linked Image]

Interesting choice of word, schadenfruede...😁

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)