Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So why did Biden cry today.

Shot heard round the world? He knows hes going to die. The shot will get him. First arrest what? Blamed on a Trump.supporter?.

More likely, he is an aging, mentally deficient and emotionally weak, .gov lifer patsy put in a position by handlers to do their bidding.

Iow, unfit for office.

What video was this?....That’d be hilarious to see him crumble. We dealt with my FIL and Alzheimer’s from beginning to end and it’s a sad disease, one that affects the loved ones sometimes more than it does the afflicted. That being said.....I have no sympathy for a communist stooge, a spineless politician that’s sucked on the government tit for 47 years while producing nothing except a scumbag, drug addicted, pedo loving son that he conspired with to sell us to the Chinese while pocketing 100’s of millions of dollars. I’ll enjoy every second of misery that cock sucker endures just as I will for HR Klinton. Hopefully he starts paying us back beginning tomorrow...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~