Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Smoke, do you spend much time on other threads you disagree with, like DU, or maybe you really dont disagree with that site at all, right. I mean, after all, there probably are a lot of your pole smoking brothers post there.

LOL, is that all you got jag? I wouldn't even know DU existed if I hadn't read about it here from guys like you who like to bitch about it. How's it going over there?

BTW, I just counted my posts on this thread, 14, all in the last few days. How many you got? I'd be pissed too if I'd been swallowing, er, I mean following this bullsh*t for as long as you have.

Hook, line, and sinker.

What a stupid question. "Duh, is that all you got". Maybe read the thread and if you strain your brain you may be able to answer that for yourself. Sheesh, do we have to spoon feed you everything. Dont answer. Its obvious. Actions speak louder than words and your stupidity has gotten you on ignore. grin

No loss, i dont think ill miss your great contributions in politics, business, hunting, camping, [bleep] or fishing. wink

You OTOH, cant refrain from the Qbers posts you hate so much. crazy

It's not a stupid question jag, just one you have no response for because that is in fact "all you got."

The standard Q-ber responses, "Do we have to feed you everything" and "the information is there if you're smart enough to figure it out." It's like a broken record and it's a nothingburger, no surprise there. And I don't hate q-bers jag, hate is your world. It comes out loud and clear in every "response" you give to someone who questions "Q." Call 'em a commie and question their intelligence, but don't provide anything of substance, straight from the Q playbook.

If you want to know the real reason I started following this thread, it was to see what q-bers would have to say when none of the predictions panned out and Biden was sworn in.

And it didn't disappoint so I'll keep checking from time to time, it's like the proverbial train wreck that's hard to ignore while you're driving by. That is, if it's OK with you. Or maybe you should complain to the moderator and have me and others banned from your thread, so no one questions your belief system?

Yes, another welfare recipient. Please, please, tell us the answers.