Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Steve. Are you not seeing irans leaders calling death to America? Who is America? Donald j Trump by damn!!! Trump is as American as the bald eagle stars an stripes or cowboys! Hes NOT the idiot you make him out to be. Prz Trump IS America! Where he goes We go

They have been doing this for decades.

If Iran is involved in an assassination attempt it is being headed up by our own CIA and Deep State,

Never once did I say or infer that Donald J Trump is an idiot, on the contrary.

I have criticized his appointments to cabinet positions , that is the only time I have criticized him,

You have inferred many times that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. From who he hires, to those he fires.

Like I just said, I have criticized his appointments, should we list some of them, sure let’s do that.
Select the ones that have worked with him and not against him,

Sessions
Wray
Rosenstein
Mattis
Kelly
Preibus
Bolton
Barr
Coats
Tillerson
Lui
Chao

Here's the kicker, you can't prove they didn't perform exactly as Trump wanted them to. You have zero inside information on any of this. MSM are proven liars and that appears to be where you get your info. I'm sure you borrow some from this thread.

Ok, as you have pointed out several times before, you can’t prove otherwise either.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.