Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
That is not the subject matter. What I posted he said was true. That is all that matters on that subject. What his politics are or his beliefs is not relevant to the subject posted, nor do I care what they are. If he doesn't like Trump that is his right as a U.S. citizen. I may not agree with him on many things but would defend his right to those beliefs.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Idiotic blanket statements and you want to know if they are true? Do some doctors destroy health? Perhaps. Do all doctors destroy health? You know better than that.

The statement are categorical statements and philosophically false.

They were very true statements. Did the statements generalize? Sure. But did it say "all" doctors? No. But "all" is what you wanted it to say.

Great expose on the woolves attempt to distort the facts. All the bastards use that technique. Where did they learn that? Who taught them? Is is natural distortion of the truth or planned?

You can sum up all that their schiett boils down to by saying the US is screwed and has no chance to survive this attack by the (our) deep state cabal. Of course, we love Trump and America and hope they prevail (and hope like hell Q isn't Military Intel).

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin