Originally Posted by hosfly
Steve,either write POTUS an tell him you can do his job better or shut the [bleep] up,, you are such a sniveling puke I wanna just [bleep],,YOU seem to have all the answers an Im here tond YOU are all hat an NO cattle,, you havent seen the ball since the kickoff,,, when you add 2+2 you go behind and bitch about the math,,, Try to start thinking out of your own little steve world and try putting pieces of the puzzle togethe,,, why dont YOU run for office ? You are so obviously qualified for it ,, I rarely use this term but you are a dumbass waterhead,,, get a clue

Truth hurts, I know, but is there anything in my above post that isn’t factual?

Let’s see,
Has Q said we must “trust”, why yes I do believe he has, I believe it goes like this, “Trust the Plan”, TRUST Sessions-Huber-Kansas-Horowitz’s- Wray.
Are all of the above Bureaucrats, why yes I believe they are.

Have we been told to be patient? It really not a question as to whether or not we have told to be patient, it’s how many times we are fed the same line.

How about my comment on Hillary? Anything not factual there?
Was U1 not 19 years ago and is she still free as a bird?

I know you live in a fantasy world waking up every morning saying, “Today is the day, today is the day the walls come tumbling down on the Deep State.” and every night you go to bed saying “tomorrow, tomorrow’s the day the walls come tumbling down on the Deep state”.

Kinda reminds me of a recent event where a group of delusional Americans did the same thing, they woke up every morning saying today will be the day we get rid of Trump, the Mueller report is sure to prove he colluded and when that report comes out, he will be gone.

And like your delusional fantasy, not only were/are they wrong, they cannot accept the fact that they were wrong, so they engage in personal attacks all the while grasping at straws trying to breath life back into their delusional fantasy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.