Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

Fair enough, I'm willing to take that explanation at face value because I'm objective enough to realize it's offered from your perspective yet not wholly the truth.......

Let me ask another question, of all the microphones stuffed in Trumps face, why do you suppose not one single reporter has asked the very simple question, is Q real?

If Q where truly a conspiracy theory as you and your friends claim, don't you think the mainstream media would be working tirelessly to hang that albatross around Trumps neck like they do with everything else? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I have no idea why reporters do what they do, you will have to ask them or speculate.

Let me ax you this.

According to Q and the Q-bers, much of what we see and hear is “Misdirection”. Example: Sessions playing the roll of an incompetent and a Deep Sate operative, Trump pretending to dislike Sessions, etc., when in reality (according to Q), Session was working behind the scenes working at taking down the Deep State.

If Trump and Sessions went through all this effort, secrecy and “misdirection”, to fool the Deep State and the Democrats, how effective can this “Misdirection” be if Q and the Q-bers told the whole world via the internet.

If “Misdirection”is part of “The Plan”, informing the Deep State and the Democrats that Trump and Q are pulling the wolf over their eyes, is benefiting how? Unless the obvious is exactly what we see and hear and there is no “misdirection”.

No no, don't try to deflect. Quid pro quo! Come on, turn on them "Super Steve Spidey Senses" and answer my question first!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/20/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)