NO? well I do pay attention,I read an research an inform myself, I share that info, I somtimes post a few links here,,they can be read or not,followed up or not,, Ill post em u decide wat you wanna believe,, same thing I do,, What are you doing besides jumping from thread to thread an trying to out piss everybody else? half the threads i read here ,I see your post's calling to arms. lol should that time come, Im all for it,, But I pray itll be when we have a POTUS like Trump,where we dont end up fighting our own chidren and neighbors. I know you dont believe grabbing your rifle and heading to DC and surrounding congress will be succesful,, See your ideas are as silly as mine, I like your plan better than covert behind the scene planning, But I do see progress and its coming fairly fast with what trump is having to fight,, And hes doing it mainly by himself, fighting the whole US gov and gloabalist systems, AT ONCE,, Hellova man! My only handshake is a salute to those who are or have served,,as far as believing in this "Q" thing, as a movement or a conspiracy is all in how YOU think Your free to believ what you want,

I AM AMERICA!