Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,968 of 2,280 1 2 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 2279 2280
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coach71
I'm quite sure there are some some really wacky wacky threads out there somewhere. But this one right here is the absolute wackiest, most retarded thread in the history of the internet. When it all said and done, 24hourcampfire will seek a hole to crawl into for even hosting such a ridiculous thing. The infamy of this example will be pointed to and used as the definition of total and absolute absurdity

Can it get any worst?

Fasten your seatbelt. I think they’re just getting warmed up…

Last edited by WhiteTail48; 08/31/23.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you stupid or something Forrest ?

I gotta post something to prove Heineken isn’t shipping Adrenochrome in Kegs ?

Fuggin stupid, Fuggin Funny !

Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You think Q was saying you were safe from EVERYTHING including “natural” disasters?

Come on man…

jaggernutz and k22 implying it was not natural. Some dews or laser or some such. reference their mountain dew maui blast as some sort of implication or proof.

We are in the middle of WW3 and some times just some times you loose a battle or 2 or 3.
It is a War.

This War is between good and evil.
Evil will win some skirmishes but in the end Good will win the War.

See what happens when you attempt to explain with this bunch.
Very reason I quit doing it.

Yes I know and I just could not be silent.

Watching Morons beat up on members because they will not open their eyes.

You and Jag are trying to get information out about what is actually happening and the close minded morons have nothing to show that proves what you are posting is BS.

All they have is to be negative against you guys.

If they would actually post something that can prove they are right and you are wrong then maybe an Adult Intelligent conversation could be started.
But they can nor do that so we have what we have.

Whip #18719470 08/31/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The assumption that the Bovine Scat posted is truth worthy of a “proof otherwise” is fuggin hilarious!

Excuse me whilst I go howl at the full blue moon grin

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/31/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Excuse me whilst I go howl at the full blue moon grin

Careful , you might call in a werewolf ! kek

Whip #18719716 08/31/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zactly

IC B2

NoDak #18719927 08/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NoDak
I'll say this. I've been here for a long time. This a conservative leaning board. If you don't think the FBI, CIA, or other Feds aren't here watching the content, well you are in general really stupid. I wonder how many so called members are in fact Feds. Anyone want to bet the plus/minus? I think a few here are quite possibly those folks.

But whatever.

Truth. Some, like MrWiltsome, can't actually be as stupid as they act. Several of the Junkyard Dawg Crew and Houston_2 are plenty sharp enough to connect the dots. They like to try and blend in with tge useful idiots. Are they just dimocraps pushing the Jeff Bezos "Q is a Larp" narrative or are they on the traitors payroll?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I'm quite sure there are some some really wacky wacky threads out there somewhere. But this one right here is the absolute wackiest, most retarded thread in the history of the internet. When it all said and done, 24hourcampfire will seek a hole to crawl into for even hosting such a ridiculous thing. The infamy of this example will be pointed to and used as the definition of total and absolute absurdity

Can it get any worst?

Fasten your seatbelt. I think they’re just getting warmed up…

Yep, Trump said, "Buckle up buttercup", and "We are just getting started".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18719938 08/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Can it get any worst?

Yes, the all knowing voice of reason. LOL

Well, he didn't resort to the CIA playbook and call us Conspiracy Theorists. Maybe they have been told they have worn that cliché out.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You think Q was saying you were safe from EVERYTHING including “natural” disasters?

Come on man…

jaggernutz and k22 implying it was not natural. Some dews or laser or some such. reference their mountain dew maui blast as some sort of implication or proof.

We are in the middle of WW3 and some times just some times you loose a battle or 2 or 3.
It is a War.

This War is between good and evil.
Evil will win some skirmishes but in the end Good will win the War.

See what happens when you attempt to explain with this bunch.
Very reason I quit doing it.

Yes I know and I just could not be silent.

Watching Morons beat up on members because they will not open their eyes.

You and Jag are trying to get information out about what is actually happening and the close minded morons have nothing to show that proves what you are posting is BS.

All they have is to be negative against you guys.

If they would actually post something that can prove they are right and you are wrong then maybe an Adult Intelligent conversation could be started.
But they can nor do that so we have what we have.

Hey, when Trump wins again they are all going to put on their big boy pants and admit they thought Trump was finished when the Bidet took the oath prematurely.

Now why would he do that? Why has his Cabinet not taken the legally required Federal oath of office? Maybe to prevent being charged with laws preventing such by imposters?

Why was Bidets Canon salute done in Arlington Cemetery? Why did the Military not give him a 21 gun rapid fire salute?

There are no Quincidences

The idiots we deal with overlook everything except what the MSM tells them.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18720013 08/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey MrWiltsome, woolve, Smokeapole, Plumdumb, JQUBE, LroyJetsam, Roach71, come on, tell the Fire you are just so stupid you can't Connect the Dots from this Q drop to current news events?

Let the Fire know they should believe you in either your stupidity or disingenuousness. TFF.

Tell us you are stupid enough to think the relationship of this Q drop to current events is just another lucky Quincidence.

Tell us you can't see any relationship to anything happening?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #18720115 08/31/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You stupid pukes need to tell the Fire why they should believe someone as stupid or as dishonest as you guys are. TFF.

You want to tell the Fire which of you thought Trump was through after Bidet got 81 million votes?

You want to tell us which of you are Plumdumb Lostinhell Jell-O type stupid and which of you are on a DNC or or Govt payroll?

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18720145 09/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q cultists like Eyeball Jaguar whatever are being allowed to smear the entire Right with a huge black stain, making it appear like all of us are a bunch of foaming at the mouth lunatics. I expected better out of K22. Rick, in the name of freedom of speech, is allowing this website to descend into a steaming pile of crap. He says that it's successful where others have failed and I believe that is because of the sheer number of postings. The problem is that it's a huge amount of posts from a small amount of users, and much of that is just raving hatred.

I'm a small game hunter. The small game section of the board is DEAD. Everyone has left, likely because they don't wish to be associated with the filth, foul language, hatred and extremist Quackery that has been allowed to take over. On this forum "freedom of speech" has become like the USA's open borders, it has allowed a flood of degenerative behavior to take over and dominate. Half the posts are people calling each qu eer s, corks kers, etc., same stupid immature filth a bunch of school children do. The site looks like a cage full of [bleep] slinging schit at each other and anyone who walks by. What was once the great successor to Shooters.com is just awful now and this huge thread is a prime example of what happens when a bunch of children are left alone without adult supervision.

Whip #18720146 09/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jaguar claiming to be a Christian while his posts are just overflowing with cursing, racism, misogyny and hate hate hate.

Whip #18720329 09/01/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18720332 09/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
More tweets

Whip #18720348 09/01/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q said the destruction on Maui was caused by Dr. Evil releasing his sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads !

[Linked Image from images.squarespace-cdn.com]

Whip #18720365 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Stupid and dishonest”?

You mean its wrong to point out that Heineken kegs of Adrenachrome are Bull Scat ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Q cultists like Eyeball Jaguar whatever are being allowed to smear the entire Right with a huge black stain, making it appear like all of us are a bunch of foaming at the mouth lunatics. I expected better out of K22. Rick, in the name of freedom of speech, is allowing this website to descend into a steaming pile of crap. He says that it's successful where others have failed and I believe that is because of the sheer number of postings. The problem is that it's a huge amount of posts from a small amount of users, and much of that is just raving hatred.

I'm a small game hunter. The small game section of the board is DEAD. Everyone has left, likely because they don't wish to be associated with the filth, foul language, hatred and extremist Quackery that has been allowed to take over. On this forum "freedom of speech" has become like the USA's open borders, it has allowed a flood of degenerative behavior to take over and dominate. Half the posts are people calling each qu eer s, corks kers, etc., same stupid immature filth a bunch of school children do. The site looks like a cage full of [bleep] slinging schit at each other and anyone who walks by. What was once the great successor to Shooters.com is just awful now and this huge thread is a prime example of what happens when a bunch of children are left alone without adult supervision.
Jaguar claiming to be a Christian while his posts are just overflowing with cursing, racism, misogyny and hate hate hate.

BINGO !!!!!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Here let me try to help you Connect the Dots, even though I'm not as perfect as dummy you I will give you a clue or two.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18721152 09/01/23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

Page 1,968 of 2,280 1 2 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 25 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,915
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.