Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
In Minnesota, the report is that nearly 325,000 absentee ballots have been cast...a 145% increase over last election.. Hmmmmmm. I WONDER how many of those'll be DEM votes?? 75%? 90%? Sure as hell won't be 50/50... And I also bet that about half of 'em are fraudulent..

I know it's just me so take it for what it's worth (nil), but unless there's a surgery scheduled or vacation out of the country set for that day, NO absentee ballots should be allowed. Get to the polls, period..

Flame away..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Since they believe they are good and we are evil, any tactic used to defeat us is thought to be on the side of the angels.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Since they believe they are good and we are evil, any tactic used to defeat us is thought to be on the side of the angels.
That's exactly right. "If you could go back and time and stop Hitler by killing him before he came to power..." That's the way they see things.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There are a lot of military and civilians serving out of the country who vote by absentee ballot.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
In Minnesota, the report is that nearly 325,000 absentee ballots have been cast...a 145% increase over last election.. Hmmmmmm. I WONDER how many of those'll be DEM votes?? 75%? 90%? Sure as hell won't be 50/50... And I also bet that about half of 'em are fraudulent..

Yep the Rem Mantra " Vote Early, Vote often..."

I wonder how many dead Dems cast their votes....

In the last election my sister the Dem Liberal lives in Detroit, where more votes were cast for Dems than there were registered voters...I asked her about this and she casually dismissed it " thats the ways its always been..."

So that makes it OK......

Last edited by ingwe; 10/30/18.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are a lot of military and civilians serving out of the country who vote by absentee ballot.
in Minnesota???

Didn't realize you all had so many military bases up there. 145,000??

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I know it's just me so take it for what it's worth (nil), but unless there's a surgery scheduled or vacation out of the country set for that day, NO absentee ballots should be allowed. Get to the polls, period..

Flame away..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Al Franken got elected this way

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Oh, there’s no fraud...... ask any Dem. And Trump is the Devil. And stupid. (We agreed he is an azzhole) I just spent a few days with my Co brother and SIL (whose favorite show is Maddow).They absolutely despise FOX. They only watch cnn and cbs, as they are straight news with no bias, and she allows that msnbc is “ slightly left” (LOL - well, I at least kept a straight face while they ranted) My tongue is at least an inch shorter. Their heads would explode if they watched even one hour of OAN! 🙄

Last edited by las; 10/30/18. Reason: Spelling

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I vote absentee because I'm generally far away from home on November 6th. 2016 I was up on the NW Border of MN deer hunting. This year I'll be out West Elk hunting on Election Day. 2016 I shot a nice buck and while driving back to my camp I heard that Trump took PA. Hope I get to hear good news this season as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have to...I'm far away from town...I'd never make it to work...besides I don't trust them old hippie chics running the stations!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
There are a lot of people that really want to show their displeasure with the direction of things, and they are on both sides. Some want to show displeasure to how the left is acting, and show support to Trump, while others are angry at Trump, think he is a monster and wants to show their displeasure right now. Also, many people have problems with lines, like the elderly. They can take advantage of the shorter lines and vote early. November 6th is the first week of deer season in the black hills of NE Wyoming!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Americans are going to turn out in high numbers to show the left that they are sick and tired of the coup they are trying to pull off.

The left is damn lucky conservatives are conservative, and not progressive when it comes to their righteous indignation.

LOL
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'll be voting tonight. I'll be gone on election night.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I voted today in early voting and the polling place was very busy. I vote early most elections because I am off hunting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vote via mail here. Turned in about 2 weeks back too late to be influenced by the door knockers.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Vote via mail here. Turned in about 2 weeks back too late to be influenced by the door knockers.

Getting the ballot in early sure helps in that area. Don't get any phone calls, etc.

Carpe' Scrotum
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I voted absentee this year even though I should be home from deer hunting on the 6th. I wanted to make sure my vote got in in case I get hit by a truck or something like that. The district barely went Democrat for Congress in the last election and it is an open seat this year. The one Senate seat is also more or less open and there is the potential to turn that one. The vast majority of the area went Red last year with Duluth and Cloquet providing the majority of votes to turn those counties Blue.

One of the more liberal profs at the UofM predicts the 4 contested Congressional seats to go 50/50. That is a good sign as most local sources say it is 3:1 going Blue. The senator holding Franken's seat didn't even bother to show up at the last debate so the Republican candidate had the whole time to herself. With a well known and liked husband, having won a state seat in a district that partly covers an area that went Red two years ago, the number of voters who went Red last election, and a growing displeasure of the direction the National Democrat Party is going, it might be time the one Senate seat changes back. Unlike with Klobuchar, the media cannot put as much spin on a candidate who did not show up.

I know of several others who probably voted early/absentee as they asked me how to do it. The administrator at the courthouse mentioned there seems to be a lot more early voting than in the past. I am hoping votes are changing these days.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Flame away..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

You must not work. Self employed maybe. Sounds like a very Dem thing to say that you have to show up during normal business hours to vote only. Most people I know vote absentee because we all have jobs and they aren't convenient to just leaving work to go vote. Almost every conservative person I know under the retirement age votes absentee. We work for a living. I guess if I had a job next to the polling place and could just close up shop... I wonder, no absentee voting, who do you think that would favor, those who work or those who collect a check?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The silent majority has awoken. The dims will schitt after theyve spoken.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope. Sorry. I started voting absentee ballot a few years ago. It gives me time to do my research and look down every candidate's shirt and up their skirt. Several offices and seats are non-partisan (Yeah, right) and I want to know what these folks were up to before they got to the current race. Trust me, it's not easy. Liberals are very good at hiding their leanings. It sometimes takes a lot of digging to ferret them out so I can vote against them. smile

Judges, school board, county positions, etc.

However, our Supervisor of Elections, Brenda Snipes (black democrat) was caught illegally destroying ballots from 2016 Debbie Wasserman Schultz race and only keeping elelctronic images, purportedly manipulated. I don't know that she ever got disciplined or prosecuted. Blue county.

So, there's still the possibility I may go back to voting at the polls. Seems like absentee ballots would be easier to fiddle with.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.