Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.
Habakkuk 2:20

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
2 Tim 3:16

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father in Heaven, make it real to me that the Bible does not just contain Your word, but that it IS Your word.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS
“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people."
- Matt 4:18

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Help me to always be about the Father's business of leading souls to You.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
"so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
Rom 12:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Show me new and creative ways Lord, how I can serve other members of the Body of Christ.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with adll your mind and with all your strength.
Mark 12:30

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
If we did love him the way you suggest, and I'm all for it, there wouldn't be a great amount of love left for the things that get us into trouble.

Good thought!

Last edited by the_shootist; 10/04/18.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the dkingdom.
Luke 12:32

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, thank You that as I seek You and Your righteousness, that You have blessed me with all the Kingdom has to offer.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;
Psalm 37:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father show me how to walk in Jesus's footsteps wherever they lead.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
1 John 4:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
The depth of the Your love for me is beyond amazing Lord. When I forget, remind me that You love me and You care.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
2 Corinthians 4:17

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wanted to let you know how much these mean to me. I appreciate it and look forward to them.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Thanks. Glad to hear it....He gets the credit!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by texasbatman
I wanted to let you know how much these mean to me. I appreciate it and look forward to them.

Jim

Me too. There's something about the Bible, isn't there.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Thanks. Glad to hear it....He gets the credit!

I will say a hardy Amen to that.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person than to listen to the song of fools.
Eccl 7:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Father please surround me with wise counsel as I navigate the challenges of life.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
Mark 12:30

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bootsfishing
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person than to listen to the song of fools.
Eccl 7:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Father please surround me with wise counsel as I navigate the challenges of life.

LIKE!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

369 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 39 invisible), 13,627 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,224
Posts18,543,906
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.