-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
OP Offline
R
Has anyone actually seen / used a pair of these? Are they actually as good as they sound?

I am looking for a new pair of 10x42 binoculars and came across these on the computer.

I am currently looking at the Bushnell Forge, the Leupold Bx-4 Pro Guides, and the Vortex Viper HD

Any help would be appreciated.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No experience, but I imagine they are good. At that price point, however, Meopta should be a strong consideration.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Best help I can offer is to suggest that you call Doug at Camera Land NY before you choose. Happy Trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WAM
Best help I can offer is to suggest that you call Doug at Camera Land NY before you choose. Happy Trails

Good suggestion smile

I'm in all day today and would be glad to discuss options with you.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
R
OP Offline
R
Thank you Doug for the offer to help out, but it would not be right for me to use up your valuable time by talking to me, when I know that for this deal, I can not purchase from you.

I am restricted to purchasing from this item from one of the "Big Name" hunting supply places due to having to use up the points to make the purchase. And of course with my luck, they do not handle the Meopta line, so they are not an option.

Thanks to everyone who uses this site. It is one of the most informative and entertaining places on the internet.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RLFarmer
Thank you Doug for the offer to help out, but it would not be right for me to use up your valuable time by talking to me, when I know that for this deal, I can not purchase from you.

I am restricted to purchasing from this item from one of the "Big Name" hunting supply places due to having to use up the points to make the purchase. And of course with my luck, they do not handle the Meopta line, so they are not an option.

Thanks to everyone who uses this site. It is one of the most informative and entertaining places on the internet.

As a supporting vendor here it is still and always my pleasure to assist the members here. Whether you can buy this item from us or not we are here to answer questions and assist all we can. Again, feel free to reach out to me to discuss what would be best suited for you. My pleasure

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,816
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.