Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Yes. Now I have everything delivered to the back door.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Im another one who lives far enough out and off the road so its not a problem. Both oops and fedex deliver here but noone else comes down our long driveway

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Someone needs to box up a few rattlesnakes, and set them out so they can be stolen.

Sadly, if you did that, and someone died, you’d end up in jail. Shouldn’t be, but is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GPS tracker in a box ...hide it between layers of cardboard....consider it a new type of hunting.....sounds like fun.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Been lucky. Plus, neighborhood kid that plays with my grandkids, texts me when a package is at my door.

Sure is fun to take them to the Go Kart track!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I’d be tempted to rig up a box with a bottle of skunk essence and a rat trap. Either attach enough monofilament to let them get to their car before it trips or rig it to trip when the box is opened. The bar on the trap would strike the bottle, breaking it, giving them a gift that lasts and lasts.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Some people here box up garbage and leave it on the porch.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mart
I’d be tempted to rig up a box with a bottle of skunk essence and a rat trap. Either attach enough monofilament to let them get to their car before it trips or rig it to trip when the box is opened. The bar on the trap would strike the bottle, breaking it, giving them a gift that lasts and lasts.

That would be tempting. But, if your address was on the box I imagine they would return with something much worse.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

Last edited by oldtrapper; 11/21/18. Reason: couldn't get youtube clip to post.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sounds like a great application for the recently discussed "liquid ass." That's WORSE than skunk, if you ask me!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
My neighbor's daughter was at home when Fedex dropped a package and rang the door bell, by the time she got to the door, someone was riding away on a scooter with the box in hand.

First time in our neighborhood.
Not a good sign

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dayyyyyum Porkbone....who puts a wildcat inna box

😄😂😂

Neighbor told me the story about 2 brothers back in the 1950's, who trapped a bobcat, put it in a big suitcase, and sit it out on the side of the road. Then, they hid on the side of the road so they could see what happened. They said an old Buick full of Blacks stopped, one jumped out and grabbed the suitcase and got back in, in the rear seat. The car took off down the road, and the brothers got in their car and followed it. About a half mile down the road, they found the car sitting in a field, all 4 doors open, with no one in sight. They stopped and looked in the car, suitcase was open and the bobcat was gone.

Can you imagine what must have went on in that car when they opened that suitcase.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hanco
We have had some package stealing going on down here. Have any of you all had this happen?

Oh. I thot this was about the Packers and Steelers.

Well, anyway, what kind of packages you been putting out, Hanco?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Yes. Now I have everything delivered to the back door.

How do dey get over da fence?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Someone needs to box up a few rattlesnakes, and set them out so they can be stolen.

Sadly, if you did that, and someone died, you’d end up in jail. Shouldn’t be, but is.

Yep. Dimocraps also have the right to life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness -theiving.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/21/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Directly proportional to how many groids are in the area.

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
I remember when we never locked our doors.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

Or... Isobutyric acid in lieu of skunk essence... Don't ask me how I know that... wink

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Related story: One day I was working in my back yard and noticed a black woman from a distance away walking in the street in the direction of my house with a very small boy of, maybe four or five. Every mailbox they stopped at, the boy would open it, pull out the contents, and hand them to the woman, who would look through it, then place the contents into a sack she was carrying.

I kept watching from a hidden position. Eventually she came to my mailbox which was empty, since I had already collected. She still didn't see me. Then when she got to the next one, the little boy did his thing, handed the mail to her, but this time I abruptly stepped out from behind cover and made my presence known. So now, after her little boy handed her the mail, she turned to him and scolded and beat him for being a bad boy messing with people's mailboxes, snatched it out of his hand, but still put it all into her sack. Now she picked up her pace, and stopped letting him open mailboxes.

I called 911 with a description. 911 told me that it wasn't their jurisdiction, and that I should call the US Postal Service to report it, which I did. They seemed interested in all the details, but I wasn't confident they ever did anything, as it seems to me the natural responders should have been the local cops who could have sent a car to look for her and the boy on the street. No one even ever got back to me about it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
Directly proportional to how many groids are in the area.

I live in a suburb of NOLA. I am a minority. Most of the video clips I have seen of thefts in this area have been white trash.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 52 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.