-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 152 of 2,270 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 2269 2270
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fly Boy, it's extremely comical when someone with terrible grammar and spelling tries to insult someone. You have indeed removed all doubt...
If the "peeking" bothers you, maybe you, K22, and Jag should try private messaging. On the other hand, this thread is quite entertaining.
You should really work on your spelling and grammar. You would seem a little more credible.

K22 #13303965 11/24/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
Did you notice any thing different about Sessions resignation letter?
Oh, and Sessions wasn't fired.

Like no date on it? could it have been written for a while waiting? or did I miss it?

You have a keen eye hosfly.
I have a well informed friend that steered me in the right direction aweek or so back,,, Funny that,,, somtimes you can be looking directly at somthing an just dont realize somthings missing,, forest for the trees ,,,, But sharing info and researching and beating the truth and reason out of this chaos called reporting is what this silly ol Q movement is supposed to be about huh? WWG1WGA?

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Like no date on it? could it have been written for a while waiting? or did I miss it?

I haven't seen the actual Resignation letter.

Can you post the letter or a link?

Why don't you take the time and do it yourself.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I have a well informed friend that steered me in the right direction aweek or so back,,, Funny that,,, somtimes you can be looking directly at somthing an just dont realize somthings missing,, forest for the trees ,,,, But sharing info and researching and beating the truth and reason out of this chaos called reporting is what this silly ol Q movement is supposed to be about huh? WWG1WGA?

You are indeed very observant.

Whip #13304014 11/24/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I hope you all can please forgive my spelling an grammar. I'm just a poor ol hillbilly what dont know no better,, Peeking dont or shouldnt bother anyone, However, When all one does is go from thread to thread and, contribute nothing but smartassry comments,with no intention of contributsion,just a hit an run I think is a worse offence,, but hey thats me,, sorry you have to put up with us low IQ Q people,,

Last edited by hosfly; 11/24/18.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Whip #13304029 11/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dear Lord, You said you waz acomin soon and that was before Grandad was born. An, hes long now deadn gone. Im atired awaitin and i aint seenit happen yet. I thank youra jokin.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by K22

Many who serve at the pleasure of the President write undated resignation letters the day after they're hired, for the President to use any time he sees fit.

K22 and Jag, thanks for the info.

And the post bout how the Q thing works, I can get how it could be seen to unite the people against .gov, but it appears the people in the Q game are already the people united against .gov.

A lotta the time, it just seems like playin "what if" ta me, but I keep followin cause I *really* want at least onea these things to hit.

Whip #13304159 11/24/18
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Those that voted FOR Hilary (directly or indirectly) will continue to talk out of both sides of their mouths in the hope that President Trump fails. Their false pride precludes them from seeing or believing the truth and their ignorance convinces them that they’re right. The difference between them and Antifa is that Antifa is marginally organized and possesses minimal collective intelligence while the “lone wolf” #nevertrumpers are a ratfuk collection of antisocial idiots that don’t have 2 working brain cells amongst the lot of them. They want open borders as evidenced by their extreme anger when any talk of building a wall comes up, they embrace the deep state by swallowing the bullchit the MSM spews and they’re too stupid to realize that they’re useful tools for the liberals and their globalist, one-world ideology. They can’t comprehend the enormous forces at play trying to undermine and ultimately ruin the United States of America, not just external forces but more importantly the internal forces trying to ruin us.

I’m watching the history of narco trafficking on Netflix called Narcos. Pretty eye opening if you open your eyes. The USA and it’s priorities aren’t always in the best interest of her citizens, which are disposable AND renewable. The neo-con RINO #nevertrumpers remind me of the Sicarios, or cartel hit men, they’re of low intelligence and just do as they’re told no matter how terrible it is. They’re too stupid to realize they don’t have any friends because everyone they think is a friend just uses them to do the dirty work.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by K22

Many who serve at the pleasure of the President write undated resignation letters the day after they're hired, for the President to use any time he sees fit.

K22 and Jag, thanks for the info.

And the post bout how the Q thing works, I can get how it could be seen to unite the people against .gov, but it appears the people in the Q game are already the people united against .gov.

A lotta the time, it just seems like playin "what if" ta me, but I keep followin cause I *really* want at least onea these things to hit.

Having faith is part of this and it seems to me you do. My hat is off to you fubarski.
I believe the biggest portion of the Q thing is to get more of the non followers united and verbal. Texting counts as verbal. LOL
What was for many many years classified as conspiracy theories are now becoming truth and realities thanks to Trump and Qanon. People are starting to see that this. Calling true events a conspiracy theory was a trick of the left and the deep state and many fell for it. Now the tide is turning. With that tide turning and the truth is no longer seen as a conspiracy we are beginning to throw off our shackles and becoming free and in power again.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Those that voted FOR Hilary (directly or indirectly) will continue to talk out of both sides of their mouths in the hope that President Trump fails. Their false pride precludes them from seeing or believing the truth and their ignorance convinces them that they’re right. The difference between them and Antifa is that Antifa is marginally organized and possesses minimal collective intelligence while the “lone wolf” #nevertrumpers are a ratfuk collection of antisocial idiots that don’t have 2 working brain cells amongst the lot of them. They want open borders as evidenced by their extreme anger when any talk of building a wall comes up, they embrace the deep state by swallowing the bullchit the MSM spews and they’re too stupid to realize that they’re useful tools for the liberals and their globalist, one-world ideology. They can’t comprehend the enormous forces at play trying to undermine and ultimately ruin the United States of America, not just external forces but more importantly the internal forces trying to ruin us.

I’m watching the history of narco trafficking on Netflix called Narcos. Pretty eye opening if you open your eyes. The USA and it’s priorities aren’t always in the best interest of her citizens, which are disposable AND renewable. The neo-con RINO #nevertrumpers remind me of the Sicarios, or cartel hit men, they’re of low intelligence and just do as they’re told no matter how terrible it is. They’re too stupid to realize they don’t have any friends because everyone they think is a friend just uses them to do the dirty work.

Ace, companies like Southwest Key, iirc the name correctly, make millions yearly from govt grants to place kids transported in from countries south of the US. The word is the kids are brought here by traffickers. Monies are then transferred to groups like MS13 who use it to bring more kids, for the benifit of the deep state pedoplile rings and probably people of Diddlers ilk. That is the reason the leaders of the left are so dead set against the wall.

While cleaning whitewings at dusk on the bank of tge Rio Grande just out of Weslaco a bp agent pulled up and we talked a bit. I asked if he knew about that and he said their main focus at this time is getting the kids and that drugs are secondary.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13304575 11/24/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13304660 11/25/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Lets just see if anything happens 12/5/2018 and shortly after.

MOAB?

Keep your sense of humor no matter what.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
K22 #13304796 11/25/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Pssst, when your boss says, "turn in your resignation", you are indeed Fired.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Pssst, when your boss says, "turn in your resignation", you are indeed Fired.

Not if that was part of the Plan.

Whip #13307111 11/25/18
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
New Q posts out, you guys are slackin'. laugh

Whip #13307183 11/25/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Since when are you a certified Q drop announcement appointee. What if you are hibernationing outta season? smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13307193 11/25/18
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am not a hibernationing outta season certified Q drop announcer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. laugh (edited to add "Express")

Last edited by Tim_in_Nv; 11/25/18.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
I am not a hibernationing outta season certified Q drop announcer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. laugh (edited to add "Express")

laugh

Ya gotta love this one. A direct shot at Soro's. grin

https://qmap.pub/read/2502

Whip #13308805 11/26/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Is AS (Adam Schitt) going to be the opening act? Clown puppets generally are. grin

Whip #13310199 11/27/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Deep state pushing for war with Putin.

Whitaker has declassed the fisa documents for congress.

Soros steps into Trumps trap.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/27/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 152 of 2,270 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 2269 2270

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (219DW, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 50 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,316
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.