Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Virtually ALL gay guys have it... just saying...

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Virtually ALL gay guys have it... just lying...
Now truth.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Deleted

Last edited by saddlesore; 11/30/18.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Virtually ALL gay guys have it... just saying...

You are thinking “compaction”. It’s an “Infection”!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Virtually ALL gay guys have it... just lying...
Now truth.

Hardly! Just overheard a convention of them in the Portland airport Alaska Lounge. Every one of them told how he dealt with it, in turn. They just scowled at me when I stared at them and shook my head...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Imaging and scope...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Enough Posters have covered what it is . I have had it before and got it again Tuesday night when I woke up with severe pain on my lower left side at 4:00 AM . My Dr. sent me to the ER as I have a History of Diverticulitis . In my case they worry about an Abscess which might burst & bleed like crazy because I'm on a Blood Thinner . Anyway after a few simple Tests ( not the CT Scan which is definitive ) the ER Dr. says he does not suspect an Abscess and gave me an Rx for a strong Antibiotic . If you take a really light , goopy food like oatmeal it will help your stomach . The Antibiotic I'm on really CLEANS you out . You will also be passing Gas from both ends . A few years ago , my Gastro. Dr. told me the latest Study he read showed there was no correlation between Foods and Diverticulitis . So I love Pistachios and went out & bought 2 lbs. Guess what ? A few days later I get an attack . So much for that Study . I remember seeing the Colonoscopy Pics and I have about 30 of these Diverticuli where the Colon bends to the right . I had one Surgeon try to rush me into a large Resection ( cut out ) and when I asked about how the 2 Sections were reconnected , I was told with metal Staples , I thought I just might wait awhile which my Gastro Dr. agreed with . Hydration and Food are critical , but sometimes it's hard to pass up an old favorite Food .

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
270 owners have it quite often!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
What is it?

I hear this word usually within 5 mins of any conversation involving graybeards.

And why not?..it's a rainy day

Very dangerous condition. A friend of my parents came down with it, and thereafter needed surgery and one of those permanent bags attached to her colon. She was perfectly fine before she came down with it.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dang Hawkeye!!!

Hey has anyone felt it on the lower RIGHT side abdomen? person i'm asking for already has had appendix taken out.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Lots of folks have it, regardless of orientation.

Get a colonoscopy-- you may be surprised.

My Dr. found polyps and told me-- no nuts, popcorn, seeds, corn of any kind.
Anyone of those can cause the inflation.

Ever seen someone with an attack?

The choice is up to you

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Iv'e been lucky enough to have half dozen or so bad attacks. Feels like a hot appendix on the left instead of right side. Thank the lord no more of that.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Had a flare up a couple months ago. In my last colonoscopy, they found some diverticulae. They can cause the trouble. I was treated with antibiotics and it cleared up.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Had a flare-up a couple of days ago. The prime cause, in my case, is dehydration.
Seems I can't convince myself that I'm NOT a camel. smile
Seriously, I hardly ever think to drink water - bad, bad, bad!
Also, in my case, responsible for flare-ups of gout and arthritis.

Drink plenty of water, guys - - - and me!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I have had it for 10 years and it is nothing to play around with,PERIOD.I from felling fine to uncontrollable pain in less than 2 hours.I was in the hospital for 11 days and did not have anything at all to eat the entire time.They would come in and pu a cube of ice in my moth every hour.Doctor came in and told me if it was not getting much better in 2 days he would have to cut 26in of my intestines out.Needless to say THE LORD and I had a long talk and it worked.
What you can never eat again,
straw berries little black seeds are deadly
any kind of nut
popcorn
any kind of corn including corn on the cob
It is not as bad as it sounds because of what I went thru to begin with.Thanks GOD I so far have not had any relapse.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Bump this to the top for those newly effected.

Me......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You serious?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dang Hawkeye!!!

Hey has anyone felt it on the lower RIGHT side abdomen? person i'm asking for already has had appendix taken out.

You need to go to a Gay Bar and Axe that Question..

The amount of twists and turns in your questions could be straighten out Quick Fast and in a Hurry..

Blue Waffles..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
5 years.

FIVE years.

That's how long it took me to recover enough from my surgeries to even feel remotely like my former self.

It ain't funny.

Best of luck to you Lawdwaz.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidepass
Spent 3 days twice in the hospital, thought I was going to die. As we get older the walls of the colon remodel and pockets form, stuff gets hung up in those pockets and putrefy and you now have an infection that can shut down your gut. As stated already these pockets sometimes burst and now big trouble is here with intestinal contents released into your vitals. Things like pepper flakes can make life intolerable for a time if they get hung up in a pocket. Many have the colon sectioned if the problem is severe enough. Modified diet is usually the answer if your case is not extreme.
Was this like an appendicitis type pain? Or a gut pain?

Appendicitis!!! I have it on the right side (uncommon) when I have an attack. Metamucil every day will keep it from flaring up. I was hospitalized for three days on a Clindamycin drip and avoided surgery. Since taking a glass of water and Metamucil every morning I've had no further problem with it.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,172
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.