Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
So one might have disagreements with him....

he truly was a hero in WW2, at a young age, when he didn't have to serve... Daddy could have gotten him out of required service... but he embraced it instead...

at the time of someone's passing, is that really the time to piss on their memory?

No offense, Sea, but

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to like the guy. Then I learned what being a globalist really meant. Respect went completely went out the window when he refused to vote for Trump.

Even better news would be if Bader Ginsburg passed away. But why stop there, why not Soto Mayer?

Last edited by AB2506; 12/01/18.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AB2506
I used to like the guy. Then I learned what being a globalist really meant. Respect went completely went out the window when he refused to vote for Trump.

Even better news would be if Bader Ginsburg passed away. But why stop there, why not Soto Mayer?

You live in Canada.

AKA Canaduh.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rest in peace.

Probably his most consequential decision as President was Desert Storm.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Not a fan of the Bushes, but I believe in letting the dead rest in peace.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
as with his kid, he was, at the time, a better choice than his dhimmicrat opponent. Not by much, but enough so that I voted or him. I feel no sense of loss at his passing.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wonder if The Family will make it a point to not invite President Trump to the funeral?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
as with his kid, he was, at the time, a better choice than his dhimmicrat opponent. Not by much, but enough so that I voted or him. I feel no sense of loss at his passing.

Same here

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I used to respect the guy but lost almost all the ramaining respect when he voted for Hillary. I'd already lost some respect when he was being so chummy with Bill Clinton.

Now I'm to the point of wondering what he had to do with the JFK assassination. I'm expecting the release of more JFK files shortly now.

I do think he will RIP no matter what we say about him on a message board.........that is, unless he is in hell.

Last edited by SD300; 12/01/18.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Same here, Sam. He gave us the Clintons, his son gave us the Obamas. Helluva legacy those two gave the country. Not a good thing at all. I always thought GHWB was inept and incompetent.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
RIP. Last WW II combat vet President.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was the youngest combat aviator in WW2. Its even more a mark in his favor that he could have avoided the war entirely without suffering criticism for it in that day and time.

Every justified criticism you can offer about him will be about policy differences, not scandals over his personal life nor crooked deals to enrich himself. He recorded the highest approval rating ever, 91% , of any POTUS.

Had he just embraced unlimited deficit spending, he could have avoided breaking his pledge to not raise taxes which was the main reason for his loss to the draft dodging Clinton. Perot pulled from both candidates equally so was not as big a factor as the broken pledge.

I voted for him in 88 but for Perot in 92. Being from Texas, I had the luxury to vote my conscience without fear of the outcome since it was a foregone conclusion that Bush would carry here.

As far as voting for Hillary, I’d have just not voted at all since I could never vote for a candidate who mocked one of my kids.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If this 30 second clip doesn't make you hate him, nothing will.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father – But Nobody Was Paying Attention

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Harry M
Neocon. RINO, all in one. Squandered the Regan legacy and started this country down the path where McCain, Flake, Sasse, Romney and a host of others became the mess of Republican Party of today.

Bingo ! , cant be said any better than this.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bush the senior was not perfect, who among us is?

He did a couple of things I admire. Took time off to take a dip in the Pacific when he was a kid in a rather creative fashion. In the ramp up for the first Gulf War he had the clarity of thought to turn management of the conflict over to the military and is so doing kicked Saddam's ass in very short order with minimal US casualties. Would that a few previous presidents had such wisdom.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Malcolm
Do any of you remember him saying he watched the whole Battle of Midway from the water in his life jacket after being shot down by the japs ? That was a good story.

That was Ensign Gay.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Good article Ghost. Thanks.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Rest in peace 41, he lived a good life. Served his country in both the military and the government. Married to the same woman for 73 years, raised a family that continued his legacy...we should all be so fortunate.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.