-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dmmt Brian, you will be missed. In the meantime, practice those tactical reloads. Though the bowling pin shoot was close, if the lot of you practiced "speed" reloading, the results may have been different. The accuracy and speed was there, but the guys who were trained in reloading their pistol fast under stress pulled ahead. I was impressed by the skill displayed by everyone there. Imagine that, Riflemen who are good with pistols as well as long guns. A whole lot of "Quigleys".

This may be a moot point since Bobby is back. The real contest is for second place.

I will be driving again, if work or family allows this. I am one of those who might be knocked off the list. I will keep everyone updated if my situation pulls me out this year.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
i can't go because i have to wash my hair and not invited to begin with :-)

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So, where does this take place, and how would an aspiring participant make the wish come true?

For the curious: Thompson Hunting Lodge

--Bob

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Have fun guys, ain't gonna make it this year.

I'm sorry to hear that Brian. Always enjoy seeing you around the fire pit.

Yes sir, I always enjoyed spending time with you guys. But sometimes life gets in the way. Maybe I'll be able to get back in the rotation in the future.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 7mmMato

Sorry to hear this Brian

Yeah man, we had a good time in the past. Remember this night? You, me, and Sandcritter each shot one, and Roof shot two. Sandcritter and I had to double up because of the mud and they didn't have enough stands. I had already shot one in the morning, so Dan got the first shot. He shot this sow that had to weigh 200 pounds. So Rudy picked me and Dan up after you, we had 3 pigs on the game rack on the back of the truck including Dan's monster. By the time we got to Roof's stand, we noticed the rack had broken and we were missing a pig. We had to load all of the pork on the back of the truck and go back for the missing pig which we found a few hundred yards down the trail. I think the worst part was Rudy trying to turn the truck around a few extra times in the mud without getting hung up. This was a good night with good friends.

[Linked Image]

Ronald Reagan
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Dmmt Brian, you will be missed. In the meantime, practice those tactical reloads. Though the bowling pin shoot was close, if the lot of you practiced "speed" reloading, the results may have been different. The accuracy and speed was there, but the guys who were trained in reloading their pistol fast under stress pulled ahead. I was impressed by the skill displayed by everyone there. Imagine that, Riflemen who are good with pistols as well as long guns. A whole lot of "Quigleys".

This may be a moot point since Bobby is back. The real contest is for second place.

I will be driving again, if work or family allows this. I am one of those who might be knocked off the list. I will keep everyone updated if my situation pulls me out this year.

Yeah, I really appreciated your input. It's first time anyone has ever coached me in shooting. Lord knows I need all of coaching I can get.

Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rockchucker
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Charles, can't wait to see you again or Bev or Bobby or every one of the crew. It's a special place because of the individuals that participate.

Thanks ahead to Dan and Gordon and Patrick for making this fun time happen.

holy crap someone wants to see me LOL.

Don't sell yourself short, you're always the life of the party. It might get interesting with both you and NH K9 there at the same time. You guys remind me of each other.

Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, I really appreciated your input. It's first time anyone has ever coached me in shooting. Lord knows I need all of coaching I can get.

Technically I coached you in weapons handling - the combat or tactical reload. Your accuracy was spot on. I did not need to coach you on how to shoot.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It might get interesting with both you and NH K9 there at the same time. You guys remind me of each other.

NHK9 is the one who speaks English. Grin!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmMato

Sorry to hear this Brian

Yeah man, we had a good time in the past. Remember this night? You, me, and Sandcritter each shot one, and Roof shot two. Sandcritter and I had to double up because of the mud and they didn't have enough stands. I had already shot one in the morning, so Dan got the first shot. He shot this sow that had to weigh 200 pounds. So Rudy picked me and Dan up after you, we had 3 pigs on the game rack on the back of the truck including Dan's monster. By the time we got to Roof's stand, we noticed the rack had broken and we were missing a pig. We had to load all of the pork on the back of the truck and go back for the missing pig which we found a few hundred yards down the trail. I think the worst part was Rudy trying to turn the truck around a few extra times in the mud without getting hung up. This was a good night with good friends.

[Linked Image]

Yes it was a good night. I have been blessed to be in on 2 different racks busting off of the trucks and dumping our pigs out.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I received my Hog Hunt Tee shirt and the quality of shirt as well as print image is much better with this new company,also sizing seems to run true and be accurate

Link to order shirts

2019 Hog Hunt Tees

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Charles, can't wait to see you again or Bev or Bobby or every one of the crew. It's a special place because of the individuals that participate.

Thanks ahead to Dan and Gordon and Patrick for making this fun time happen.

Don't sell yourself short, you're always the life of the party. It might get interesting with both you and NH K9 there at the same time. You guys remind me of each other.

Ok this made me laugh because it’s so very true.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ordered my shirts.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ordered mine too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I find I miss and reload with sufficient speed. I need to actually hit the pins on the first try. smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

I find I miss and reload with sufficient speed. I need to actually hit the pins on the first try. smile

You are on the right track, Grasshopper.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i speak english damnit

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Dan,
T shirt people don't like me. Said copyrighted.

Hi there Gordon,

Thank you for ordering with UberPrints.com!

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to print the images related to Hogs Apothecary and Thompson Hunting Lodge in your design because they are protected by copyright laws. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to redesign, you are welcome to save a new design in your account and we can update your order without having to cancel. We will keep your order on hold until we hear back from you.

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a good day!

Best,

Kaliyah

UberPrints Customer Service
serviceuberprints.com
1-866-440-8237

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Gordon contact them I sent them an email from Kevin oking the use of the logo
they should have it on file,let me know if you have a problem

Last edited by dvdegeorge; 12/13/18.

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She said they would print mine, I warned her that she may get 20/25 more orders

she said to do something I of course missed , on other orders.
Maybe there is a space to leave a message on the order blank, I don't know.

She said mine will be printed, i'll see in a week or so if they show up.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 50 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,686
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.