Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
D
I live with in 50 miles of them and won't touch them.......by BIL raises great beef so I don't have to eat that overrated stuff.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Got a couple of Faags in their Christmas commercial...........

Why do you care what market segment OS is targeting in their marketing campaign?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is funny. Must be my stroke, but I read it as Obama steaks!

That happens quite frequently . frown

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
... meat soaked in Dale's.

That stuff is made with the fake soy sauce from Chernobyl Labs. Yet people soak steaks in it.

Oh no!

Everyone hide your soy sauce!

Real brewed soy sauce is altogether different.

I visited Chernobyl in 1992 as part of a radiation safety delegation. I know all about "hot stuff". grin I've got some "Psycho Soy Hot Sauce" here made by the Purple Pepper Hot Sauce Co. that will knock your socks off! Of course, it isn't going to help improve the flavor of chitty steak.

I had one of those meandering frozen steak pickups try and hit me up here just last summer.

Last edited by Mike_The_Spike; 12/06/18.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
... meat soaked in Dale's.

That stuff is made with the fake soy sauce from Chernobyl Labs. Yet people soak steaks in it.

Oh no!

Everyone hide your soy sauce!

I know!

I only use La Choy.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I only use La Choy.

You're just trolling me now. laugh

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This is very true.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The a big fat gal sitting at the table holds
her fork like she's attending Breakfast at Tiffneys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never had anything from Omaha Steaks, but have never heard anyone say that they liked them, so that's good enough for me. As for Dale's seasoning, we use it, and I haven't croaked yet.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Why do you care what market segment OS is targeting in their marketing campaign?

Has nothing to do with the market they're targeting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was on a pipeline job back in 2005 in Omaha. I decided one evening to go out and eat a steak. I saw a steak house with a sign that featured "Omaha Steaks." I had remembered hearing ads about the famous steaks so I decided to stop in. I ordered their largest ribeye, medium rare, with baked potato, salad and bread. When the waitress brought it out it looked appetizing, just like in the TV commercials. I cut into the steak and visually ascertained it was cooked to my satisfaction. I took the first bite, and the taste was so disgusting, I spit it out on my plate, and did not touch the rest of the steak. I was hungry so I ate the potato, salad and bread. The waitress came by and noticed I had eaten everything but the steak, She asked if I wanted to take it home with me. I told her it was not her fault, and I was going to pay my check in full, but that the steak was the most foul piece of meat I had ever tried to eat. So my first experience with "Omaha Steaks" is my lasting impression.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I had to google miscegenation.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[quote=JamesJr]Never had anything from Omaha Steaks, but have never heard anyone say that they liked them, so that's good enough for me. As for Dale's seasoning, we use it, and I haven't croaked yet.[/quote]

I don't think it'll kill you, but it's so easy to do so much better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's spreading like wildfire. Also commercials promoting miscegenation.

If you want to be fair about it, and say that people of all races and sexual orientations should be treated equally, okay, but go about it the right way. Blacks compromise about 13% of the population, then have them in 13% of the commercials and ads, not 77%. Same way with Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans. I do not know what percentage of the population claim to be queers or trannies, but it should also apply to them........if 2% claim to be a queer, then show them in 2% of the commercials, not the current 25% or whatever it is.

Now, let's also go another step further, and straighten out the movie and TV industry that shows an out of proportion rate of Blacks being smarter than Whites, and more Whites involved in criminal activities than Blacks or Hispanics. Let's do that on the percentage rate of Blacks committing a crime, as compared to Whites.

After all, fair is fair.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr

If you want to be fair about it, and say that people of all races and sexual orientations should be treated equally, okay, but go about it the right way. Blacks compromise about 13% of the population, then have them in 13% of the commercials and ads, not 77%. Same way with Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans. I do not know what percentage of the population claim to be queers or trannies, but it should also apply to them........if 2% claim to be a queer, then show them in 2% of the commercials, not the current 25% or whatever it is.

Now, let's also go another step further, and straighten out the movie and TV industry that shows an out of proportion rate of Blacks being smarter than Whites, and more Whites involved in criminal activities than Blacks or Hispanics. Let's do that on the percentage rate of Blacks committing a crime, as compared to Whites.

After all, fair is fair.
But that doesn't promote their agenda.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Has nothing to do with the market they're targeting.

If not the target audience of homosexuals isn't the issue, what is the issue?

The point of selling is to move product at as close to full retail price as is possible. Anyone who can legally buy the product and can pay the price is a good customer regardless of race, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
When you guys watch those commercials do you have a powerful urge to go take a black dude out to dinner?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

After all, fair is fair.
But that doesn't promote their agenda.

Agreed, but fair should be fair. Isn't that what we're told? After all, there is a fairness doctrine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you guys watch those commercials do you have a powerful urge to go take a black dude out to dinner?

No, but it conditions children to think it's OK.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,526
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.