Print Thread
#13337083 - 12/06/18 SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION  
hclark Offline
Campfire Regular
hclark  Offline
Campfire Regular

SE Texas swamp
Attention all knife collectors,

First off, we are Hclark’s sons, we are using his ID to reach out to everyone because he was so well known in all his forums that he was a member of. We would like to let everyone know that our father passed away on Oct 19, RIP Dad. We would like to thank his friends and associates and anyone and everyone who may have interacted with on the 24hour forums, he was a great man and enjoyed his gun and knife collecting. We have finished settling his estate and in the process of inventorying his collections. Our Dad’s knife collection is extensive including most custom knife makers like W.C. Davis, GenO Dennings, Wayne Clay, Ted Dowell, Bark River, Lile etc.

We hate to see things go, but he was a knife maker himself, and has given us plenty of knives to last a lifetime. We are not collectors and could not appreciate these knives as much as most of you will. With that said, we will be parting with most of these knives on different venues and will try to list as many as we can with pics on the 24hr classified forum under his ID (hclark). We will answer all messages sent to his account. Our Dad researched and kept excellent records of all knives purchased and sold online, he labeled each knife and sheath. The knives were stored in zipped pouches and the sheaths separately. Most (90%) of the knives are new and unused but are labeled likewise with Maker, type, scale identity, blade material etc. and their values.

Please visit the classifieds and look for our listings. Thank you for being his friend, associate, and your time in reading this. We hope you will find something you like and don’t hesitate to ask us if we have a certain maker or type. Please don't hesitate to send us messages to his acct and be patient on our responses, we both work and will check it daily.

Thanks again to all,

Hugh and Chris
H and C Collectors

"Not a Gun Free Zone"
300 BP

#13338056 - 12/06/18 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION [Re: hclark]  
fshaw Offline
Campfire Regular
fshaw  Offline
Campfire Regular

I’ve seen some of the pictures of these knives. This is a truly exceptional collection. If you are interested in any of these makers you will want to watch for what is going to be offered. I wish I had a big pile of money to buy a bunch of them

#13344572 - 12/08/18 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION [Re: hclark]  
Journeyman Offline
Campfire Ranger
Journeyman  Offline
Campfire Ranger

Sorry for your loss. I've been there recently...
I'm interested in the Dennings. I consider Geno (and Cindy, despite the troubles) as friends. Please PM or post here when you list them...

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

AIH 180
AIH 160
AIH 160 3
Who's Online Now
637 registered members (201k, 1911a1, 204guy, 1234, 63 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 494 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.