Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Texczech
My wife and I inherited our youngest daughter's lab. We are grateful for Qwen. We haven't changed her diet but lately it has been so bad it has woke me up in the middle of the night. Right now she is at my feet in front of my recliner. She has these silent bombs that when they hit you it will make you gag. Smells about like a dead cow. Oh the joy of having a big dog!

Wait till she rips one that sets off the smoke detector...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care which breed a dogs farts get worse as they age. My 15yo GSP is approaching lethal status.

If I suddenly disappear from the forum you'll know what happened.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Get your dog onto a "none corn" food, preferably "rice and lamb" or "rice and chicken" and odds are the farts will quit! Had to do this years ago for a shepard, ......he'd wake you up in tears with a fart, but resolved it with the food change! Never fed a dog anything with corn again and no farts!

A stranger is a friend we haven't met.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've reached the age where I always think it was me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barryt
Get your dog onto a "none corn" food, preferably "rice and lamb" or "rice and chicken" and odds are the farts will quit! Had to do this years ago for a shepard, ......he'd wake you up in tears with a fart, but resolved it with the food change! Never fed a dog anything with corn again and no farts!

My dogs been on Chicken and Rice her whole life.

She's old and her farts smell worse than when she was young...pretty simple......me....I'm old and fart more frequently than I used to but they smell about the same.....we all get old.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
You guys are killing me. Reading these last few post at 3 in the morning and woke the wife up laughing. If the fart don't quit we'll just learn to live with it. Thanks for the reports.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm wide awake now laughing at this topic. I'm afraid I'm up for another hour, now.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's probably food like others have said, and it may not be something you did. At one time we had 2 dogs on Purina Pro. The company decided to change the formula somehow and we were unaware. It was a literal chit show for a week until we got them on something else (I say we, but it was actually my wife. I was in Canada on a bear hunt at the time. grin )

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Texczech
My wife and I inherited our youngest daughter's lab. We are grateful for Qwen. We haven't changed her diet but lately it has been so bad it has woke me up in the middle of the night. Right now she is at my feet in front of my recliner. She has these silent bombs that when they hit you it will make you gag. Smells about like a dead cow. Oh the joy of having a big dog!

Wait till she rips one that sets off the smoke detector...

Petey, my Boston Terrier, set the propane alarm off in our RV several times. He liked to plant his butt below the stove where the sensor was, and would launch a few of his scud missiles at it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Oh sure, blame the poor dog! laugh

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd say fight fire with fire.......

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,447
Posts18,489,641
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.