Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
How else do you clean your rifles?

How do you know a Trump hater? They'll tell you.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by riverdog
I’ve seen some photos here of rifles in the creek, underwater. Why would one put his rifle in the creek for a photo?

You oughtta see him take a brand new gun and throw it 10’ away into the rocks.........& then scratch it around.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I’ve seen some photos here of rifles in the creek, underwater. Why would one put his rifle in the creek for a photo?

Honestly,
If you are truly unaware, the man’s primary screen name is Big Stick. If you look up his posts you’ll be........entertained....maybe? Better put your waders on.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reloder28

You oughtta see him take a brand new gun and throw it 10’ away into the rocks.........& then scratch it around.

Well, he was "breaking it in". We all have our own ways of doing things. Who are we to judge ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
Why would he throw a brand new Kimber against rocks? Because he's desperate for attention and uses shock value to attract it. That's why he lays rifles in creeks.

^^ this ^^

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

Well, he was "breaking it in". We all have our own ways of doing things. Who are we to judge ?

kwg

When I wore Levi 501s I'd toss a brand new pair in the dirt/gravel and step on 'em a few times. They used to not be wearable until washed at least once and I wasn't wasting soap and water on a clean pair of pants. I think walking on them got 'em a bit broke in too.

But I doubt you'll find me doing that with a new rifle, or a used one for that matter.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always thought it was funny, that his rifles and stuff spend so much time in water,
yet on the other hand, how much it appears that Stumpy avoids taking a bath ever...
probably takes a Puerto Rican shower at most...

or much less washing and wearing clean clothes....

and probably gets 10 years plus out of a 49 cent tooth brush....

water is for rifles... nothin else on Planet Schtick...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well a rifle ought to be able to take some punishment and in my opinion if I could afford the scopes Stick regularly soaks I would damn sure own a couple! The real question is why does he carry these pea shooters around when he is fishing? I could understand having a light 358 Winchester for bear protection but some form of 6MM?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well a rifle ought to be able to take some punishment and in my opinion if I could afford the scopes Stick regularly soaks I would damn sure own a couple! The real question is why does he carry these pea shooters around when he is fishing? I could understand having a light 358 Winchester for bear protection but some form of 6MM?

the 6mm is for shooting beavers. He brings a switch for the bears!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You can just shoot beavers?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
I always thought it was funny, that his rifles and stuff spend so much time in water,
yet on the other hand, how much it appears that Stumpy avoids taking a bath ever...
probably takes a Puerto Rican shower at most...

or much less washing and wearing clean clothes....

and probably gets 10 years plus out of a 49 cent tooth brush....

water is for rifles... nothin else on Planet Schtick...

I always thought it was funny how much people can get so worked up so much over what other people do. I could care less how any of you treat your rifles there are a bunch of good folks and information on the Fire. If you want to dunk your rifle in water or download a 243 and hunt deer with it have at it. I think both are stupid but don't really care what you do.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 28lx

I always thought it was funny how much people can get so worked up so much over what other people do. I could care less how any of you treat your rifles there are a bunch of good folks and information on the Fire. If you want to dunk your rifle in water or download a 243 and hunt deer with it have at it. I think both are stupid but don't really care what you do.

Great answer! +1

Kind of like I don't care if someone says "vice" or "versus", "clip" or "magazine", "pistol" or "revolver", etc. As long as I'm smart enough to figure out what they mean by it, why should I care what they call it.

"course I'm from WV so I'm fairly used to hearing a chair called a "cheer", a pen being called a "pin", a light bulb being called a " lite bub", Pall Mall being "Pail Mail", a deck is often a "dick" and Mike must have changed his name to "Mac" etc, etc, etc. It used to drive me crazy when someone would say "I could care less" when they meant "I couldn't care less" but in the long run it really doesn't matter. I have bigger more important things to worry about.

If it floats your boat and doesn't hurt anybody else, go with it,

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

What do you get when you cross a polar bear with a seal? A polar bear.

Did you hear they arrested the devil? Yeah, they got him on possession.
www.wvcdl.org
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Exactly, the pussy hurt is staggering around here.

A rifle is a tool, nothing more. I've submerged barrels in water and snow to cool them.

Apparently those that are worried about water never hunt the rain.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Don't forget the rest of the video, where after throwing it onto the rocks several times he puts several rounds into steel at 400 yards.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Don't forget the rest of the video, where after throwing it onto the rocks several times he puts several rounds into steel at 400 yards. A

Can anybody post a link to this alleged video? Sounds entertaining and I could use the entertainment...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 12/27/18.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Please don't get that fugger started again.... too bad there isn't a cyber throat punch

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Because it makes one famous and drives the couch cadets crazy........hint....laffin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Well the most he can handle seems to be a 7-08.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have nothing against Stick. He apparently has a hell of a disposable income. So he has a lot stuff, uses it hard (some say abuses), and gives his honest opinion. There is value in that. I do wonder, when away from cameras and keyboards, if he talks like he writes?

Last edited by GunDoc7; 12/29/18.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He comes off like a lottery winner.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 55 invisible), 13,466 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,123
Posts18,542,297
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.