Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by guyandarifle
Well just about anyone I would have mentioned has been brought up at least once. (props to the one Maren Jensen pic, Athena from the original Battlestar did wonders for my early testosterone production) The only person I could easily recall I didn't see mentioned was Susan Anton, seen here with the oft cited Catherine Bach in Cannonball Run 2.

Now that you mention Battlestar Galactica, I just got finished watching the entire later series on Amazon Prime - missed it the first time around. Tricia Helfer aka Cylon Caprica 6 is smokin' hot sexy. That little half curious, half devilish smile she does gets my second childhood started for sure. wink Funny how a woman's hair makes such a difference. In some of the #6 models she has her regular dark blonde hair and while she's still really good looking it's just not as uber-sexy as that platinum blonde look.

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Well just about anyone I would have mentioned has been brought up at least once. (props to the one Maren Jensen pic, Athena from the original Battlestar did wonders for my early testosterone production) The only person I could easily recall I didn't see mentioned was Susan Anton, seen here with the oft cited Catherine Bach in Cannonball Run 2.

Now that you mention Battlestar Galactica, I just got finished watching the entire later series on Amazon Prime - missed it the first time around. Tricia Helfer aka Cylon Caprica 6 is smokin' hot sexy. That little half curious, half devilish smile she does gets my second childhood started for sure. wink Funny how a woman's hair makes such a difference. In some of the #6 models she has her regular dark blonde hair and while she's still really good looking it's just not as uber-sexy as that platinum blonde look.

[Linked Image]

Watch Caprica, too, if you can find it. I liked it better. Too bad it only lasted a season.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ma Kettle

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

[Linked Image]

Tricia is from a tiny little agricultural town in ears central Alberta. I drive by Donalda every time I head to my brother's place. Donalda is right on the right bank of a broken badlands valley. Often mule deer there, sometimes whitetail and the odd moose.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whoever is putting the photos or videos of men in this thread, just stop it!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image][

wont to kiss and touch prettie dollie

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Torre Welles and Nina Hartley were two of my favs.

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not to overdo a theme, but....

The song's pretty good, too.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lauren Bacall
[Linked Image]

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by hatari
Barbara Eden.

Elizabeth Montgomerie is right there

Julie Neumar for a night of kink.

You obviously missed my OP smile

A-M isn't even fair to compare, but I never thought of her as TV. (That photo!!!!)

Barbara Eden does give her a run for her money....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Raquel Welch, 1 Million Years BC. Help me Lord!

S
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
S
How could I forget Michele Carey (the only gal that I know of who shot John Wayne in any of his films and only received a swat on the bottom for her transgressions) (El Dorado)
[Linked Image]

(and one NOT from El Dorado) grin
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stump Buster; 12/18/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remenber.....thanks for posting ..as I've never seen her out the saddle.......da~mmmmmmmmm

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Michelle Carey died a few weeks ago.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
However, I rest my case....

[Linked Image]

For the win, with Diana Rigg a close second.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
There were a lot of beautiful women back then.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
There were a lot of beautiful women back then.

There are today too.

They'd just rather put Rosie O'Donnell and Melissa McCarthy in front of you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't look through all 34 pages to see if anybody else mentioned her or not, but I found some old "Hunter" reruns on TV last night and had forgot how hot Stepfanie Kramer was.

[Linked Image]
(Love the little Beretta, I have one just like it but without the white grips)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And unlike a lot of the gals from the '80s, she has aged VERY well.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Mimi

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Agent 99.

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 43 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,561
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.