T
I like them.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
One thing for certain...there are a lot of old grumpy fu ckers on this site. lol.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You must be referring to Toby!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hate 'em.
In my opinion, no woman has ever gotten more attractive with a tattoo....and, yes I have a few.

Proud NRA Life Member
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I know a few really hot women that have tattoos they were hot before they got the tattoos. I don't think facial tattoos or full leg/arm tattoos are attractive at all. I do like women who get a tattoo on their tit and purposely wear clothes so you can see it every once in a while.

I know one beautiful young woman that got a few small tasteful tattoos that weren't very noticeable when she was a teenager and she didn't look slutty at all. When she turned 21 her and some girlfriends went on vacation somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, she drank too much one night and ended up with a big full leg stripper tattoo.

Now 8 years later she's happily married with a young daughter and wishes she hadn't gotten the leg tattoo. It's so big and dark it will be very hard or impossible to fully remove. Not only that but when they zap the tattoo to vaporize the ink the chemicals in that ink have to go somewhere, Who knows what chemicals are in the ink?

IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Sluty depends on the tat itself. But I have NEVER seen one that made a women more attractive.

Agreed

THIS!

Yep,

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
They make the dumb ones easy to identify

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I for one, appreciate and applaud every effort a woman makes to make herself look like a slut.

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
We really need mo pitures! pleese! Show some slutty stuuf too.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
To me,...women started getting less attractive the day they all decided to shave their puzzies. Then they all decided to get fat.

If the DOJ wants to conduct an investigation,...they need to look for the Communist that inflicted fat, bald puzzy on America.

I'm convinced that it was a plot to decrease the American birthrate.

IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Don't like them. Although I will stare at a tit tat because putting one there is an invitation to look.

Is that like tit tat toe 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There's definitely a done right, and a done wrong, and plenty of the latter. ;-{>8

Ugliest ones are dark and run together into a dark mess.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Sluty depends on the tat itself. But I have NEVER seen one that made a women more attractive.

Totally my feelings.

As for my two daughters, my eldest succumbed to peer pressure in high school and had a small Canadian flag tattooed on her left rib cage where her bra or swimsuit top would cover it. She was 20-21 when she confessed, getting the tattoo without our permission when she was under 18 had worn heavily on her and she was extremely worried about what my wife and I would think, would we kick her out or think lesser of her? Thankfully my other daughter told her to just spill the beans as even she was finding hard keeping the secret.

While disappointed she acted without permission, the person who pressured her can be very persistent (thankfully they have drifted apart) and my daughter chose a tasteful tattoo and had it placed in an inconspicuous location. She is a great kid, a semester away from graduating as a registered nurse, likely with distinction. She really cares about others, loves hunting with me. My only concern is she has not dated much (or at all, she is very focused on her studies) and when I look at the boys/young men out there, there are not many I would want as a son in law or more importantly young men who are worthy of her. Society has done a very good job of raising a generation of girly men. My daughters often say that they are more masculine than their university class mates.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A frog peekin' out on the top of a plump girl's titty is never a good idea. I don't know why they do that.

Back in the day,...you might ask a plump girl to dance about time the third set came along and you've had a beer or three,...especially if it was winter.

Walk up to their table,...ask,.."Would you like to dan,.........nevermind,.....you got a frog on your titty."

I could get over a few extra pounds,....but having Kermit peeking out the top of their dress was a bridge too far.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarheel101
Two points:
-People will permanently put and image on their body that if that same image was framed and on on sale at Walmart for $5, they wouldn't buy it to put on their bathroom wall.
-You don't deface or put graffiti on something of value. You wouldn't put bumper stickers on a Ferrari or draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

Very true.

I would also say that a person, especially a woman who gets a tattoo is defacing what God has made.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Men with tattoos bring to mind prison inmates, gang members, bikers and other low lifes.

Yes.

But lots of military members have tattoos. Same with law enforcement now days.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fubarguy
Tattoo's on women.
Like them or do you think [ like me ] they look slutty?

I expect women to be smart enough to not have any tattoos. Men aren't that bright.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't we beat this horse at least semi-annually along with head/neck shots on deer?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RJY66
Don't we beat this horse at least semi-annually along with head/neck shots on deer?

Don't forget chainsaw brands and which pickup you drive... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (19rabbit52, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,622
Posts18,533,135
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.