Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Why should we fund the Wall? After all, Donald Trump said repeatedly that Mexico would pay for it. He would lie to us, would he?

Why doesn't the President just call the President of Mexico and tell him to wire the $10,000,000,000 (10 billion) to the US Treasury?

Straws dumbass.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Contrary to many of the “expert” opinions proffered on this forum, building a wall on our border with Mexico along its entire length is impossible.Fortunately , it’s not required for border security.

Even in those areas where a wall makes sense, it makes even MORE sense to do the easy things first..... like putting some teeth in the e verify program.

But the citizenry has become so dumbed down that politicians can use “ the wall “ as a symbol to segregate us into two groups, which plays into the hands of the DemRepub power bloc that has ruled us since WW2.

Not building a wall has not one damn thing to do with the expense of it.

I don't know, but suspect that employers of illegal immigrants don't get prosecuted very often. Strong prosecution of such employers (with strong penalties, long sentences and high fines) might stem the incentive for illegals to come in. Of course, we can expect higher lawn service and roofing costs, but it might be worth it.

What about the 63% that goes right on welfare? Who do you prosecute for that?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bingo, prosecuting emplyers of illegal aliens is the only thing that will work. Shut off the money and they will stop coming.

You can't expect fat Americans to get off their asses. Besides, there may be something good on netflix grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will come back at the bargaining table, with tariffs and trade.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The wall, if it gets built, will be nothing more than a monument. There are people working hard to earn the money which will be wasted on the monument. Of course, the money the hard working people earn is actually going to debt servicing. The government will be borrowing money to pay for the wall; just as they borrow money to give to Mexico. GD

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by FreeMe

You are the first person I've seen to suggest the wall is supposed to be built in the center of the river. That straw man is all yours.

Bingo.

Lolol.....he’s been singing the same song every time this discussion comes up. He’ll do and say anything to obstruct border security, especially a wall and even more importantly he’ll do anything to obstruct President Trump. A liberal in disguise and a disgusting display of stupidity. Hell, he even voted for Hilary by voting AGAINST President Trump!

E-verify is his fallback argument which means he “thinks” every swinging dick that comes across the border is going to apply for an honest job. 😂. I’m sure that MS-13, the Sinaloan cartel and every terrorist that crosses the border is scared to death of “putting teeth” into E-verify. GMAFB

We’ve seen clearly on this forum and in real life interactions that liberals masquerade as republicans, in an attempt to convince us that they’re “conservative”. We’ve heard time and again how it CAN’T be done by the Eeyore from Tejas. It’s sad to witness the subversive and ignorant nature of #nevertrumpers but it’s good that they’ve shown themselves to be exactly what they are. No more pretending to be a conservative that cares about this country, instead the yellow bellied cowards can come out of the shadows and join the liberal choir and scream their never Trump chants to the deaf ears of a nation that doesn’t GAF what they think.

For those that might not be familiar with Eeyore......

Eeyore is a character in the Winnie-the-Pooh books by A. A. Milne. He is generally characterized as a pessimistic, gloomy, depressed, anhedonic, old grey stuffed donkey who is a friend of the title character, Winnie-the-Pooh.

I can’t remember if you’ve always been a blow hard ignorant ass on this forum or if it’s a trait you picked up recently.

Makes no difference to me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lolol.....he’s been singing the same song every time this discussion comes up. He’ll do and say anything to obstruct border security, especially a wall and even more importantly he’ll do anything to obstruct President Trump. A liberal in disguise and a disgusting display of stupidity. Hell, he even voted for Hilary by voting AGAINST President Trump!

We’ve seen clearly on this forum and in real life interactions that liberals masquerade as republicans, in an attempt to convince us that they’re “conservative”. We’ve heard time and again how it CAN’T be done by the Eeyore from Tejas. It’s sad to witness the subversive and ignorant nature of #nevertrumpers but it’s good that they’ve shown themselves to be exactly what they are. No more pretending to be a conservative that cares about this country, instead the yellow bellied cowards can come out of the shadows and join the liberal choir and scream their never Trump chants to the deaf ears of a nation that doesn’t GAF what they think.

Well, with a real given name like Christopher Robin, I know all about Eeyores, but maybe it's time to list (re-list?) all of the known 'Fire libs, commies, homos, and never Trumpers so we'll know at a glance who we're dealing with?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
11.7 million now..

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The House approved 5.7 billion yesterday, lets hope the Senate will do the same!!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Over 12 million now. CNN has nothing about this. Yahoo came up with Gofundme gets 60K to buy ladders for immigrants to get over the wall.
Are we experiencing a little civil unrest yet?

Last edited by papalondog; 12/21/18.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It was not a private funds money.

There are going to be a lot of legal wrangling over even if the money could be earmarked for the wall.

It has to be done legal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FreeMe

You are the first person I've seen to suggest the wall is supposed to be built in the center of the river. That straw man is all yours.

Bingo.

E-verify is his fallback argument which means he “thinks” every swinging dick that comes across the border is going to apply for an honest job. 😂. I’m sure that MS-13, the Sinaloan cartel and every terrorist that crosses the border is scared to death of “putting teeth” into E-verify. GMAFB

Eeyore is a character in the Winnie-the-Pooh books by A. A. Milne. He is generally characterized as a pessimistic, gloomy, depressed, anhedonic, old grey stuffed donkey who is a friend of the title character, Winnie-the-Pooh.

I can’t remember if you’ve always been a blow hard ignorant ass on this forum or if it’s a trait you picked up recently.

Makes no difference to me.

Not wanting to go down to your level I’ll just say that I must’ve struck a nerve since it does seem to make a difference to you. You felt compelled to respond by calling names because you can’t articulate your your thoughts in a way that’s cogent or above a 3rd grade level.

What has been enlightening is seeing what a true liberal you really are. You ignore the important policies and appointments (SCOTUS) and cherry pick insignificant bullchit to wail about. Your schtick has grown predictable and your “reputation” has been noted by many here. You might be able to fool the impressionable senior citizens in your small circle but you’re outgunned and out brained here buddy. You keep on voting for liberals, you keep supporting the liberal agenda and I’ll keep being an ass. I couldn’t care less if liberals don’t like me and in fact wear the liberal hate as a badge of honor.

Since you’re such an enlightened liberal and an E-verify nutcase that thinks E-verify is the cure for our illegal immigration problem maybe you could answer the questions put before you by others. If E-verify is such a silver bullet then what about the 60+% of illegals that don’t work, how do they get E-verified? What about the cartels? What about MS-13? Will they get the thorough E-verify treatment? The ignorance and stupidity of the left is a disease and it seems you’ve got a full blown case of the stupids.

Anyone that is against border security is an enemy of this country. Anyone that tries to undermine the security of this country is an enemy. Anyone that supports the liberal agenda is an enemy.

When you look in the mirror only then will you really see what an ignorant, blowhard ass looks like. You are a classic definition of a liberal that’s in denial. You can play any part you want on here but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re a useful idiot for the liberals, they love ignorant senior citizens because they’re usually the most vulnerable and dementia prevents them from remembering.

Many, many, many of the campfire regulars have figured you out so play whatever tough Tejas tiddlywinks you want to, it doesn’t change the fact that your liberal reputation precedes your every post.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Seems to me that we ought to be a lot more worried about what our President is doing to curtail and infringe the freedoms of the citizenry than some circus sideshow wall that will never happen....and even if it did, would serve no purpose other than to be a legacy to a narcissist

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do an awful lot of typing to say nothing worthwhile.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by liliysdad
Seems to me that we ought to be a lot more worried about what our President is doing to curtail and infringe the freedoms of the citizenry than some circus sideshow wall that will never happen....and even if it did, would serve no purpose other than to be a legacy to a narcissist

I’ll bet you didn’t know you were a liberal, either, did you?

What would we do without assesnates to put all the members into their correct pigeonhole?

Odd how you never meet his type in the real world, ain’t it?

Wild Bill on the Internet is Sweet William when he gets among real people.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I would just as soon be called a liberal as a conservative. Two sides to the same coin.

Last edited by liliysdad; 12/21/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by djs
Why should we fund the Wall? After all, Donald Trump said repeatedly that Mexico would pay for it. He would lie to us, would he?

Why doesn't the President just call the President of Mexico and tell him to wire the $10,000,000,000 (10 billion) to the US Treasury?

We need to withhold foreign aid to them till paid for. Better yet, stop all foreign aid, which is a crime against the American people to start with.
Yep, I ain't interested in helping them one little bit. Pisses me off the gov't handing them my hard earned money.

Where do you think the $250 Billion a year it costs for illegals comes from?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by djs
Contrary to many of the “expert” opinions proffered on this forum, building a wall on our border with Mexico along its entire length is impossible.Fortunately , it’s not required for border security.

Even in those areas where a wall makes sense, it makes even MORE sense to do the easy things first..... like putting some teeth in the e verify program.

But the citizenry has become so dumbed down that politicians can use “ the wall “ as a symbol to segregate us into two groups, which plays into the hands of the DemRepub power bloc that has ruled us since WW2.

Not building a wall has not one damn thing to do with the expense of it.

I don't know, but suspect that employers of illegal immigrants don't get prosecuted very often. Strong prosecution of such employers (with strong penalties, long sentences and high fines) might stem the incentive for illegals to come in. Of course, we can expect higher lawn service and roofing costs, but it might be worth it.

Bingo, prosecuting emplyers of illegal aliens is the only thing that will work. Shut off the money and they will stop coming.

You would also have to eliminate the SNAP cards, the Free heath care at the ER, free education for their spawn and all the other freebies they can get. Who says they want to work?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by liliysdad

Nonsense.

Mostly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You do an awful lot of typing to say nothing worthwhile.

Pot/kettle.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,703
Posts18,494,295
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.