Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It's great BTW how you make talking about photography suck, way to be be a big steaming dick, you should totally start a blog. bigdicksphotoadvice.com You could totally pontificate without annoying opinions other than your own, get some sponsors and then [bleep] on their products, it would be great, for you. Hint

The fox pics are super cool.

Last edited by pdXammo; 12/26/18.

NRA Life Member

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd suggest yet another "Hurt Feelers Report",to "explain" your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,if only because I shoot it all. Knowing me,I'm likely sandbagging to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

No need to suck my ass,I was there and saw all through the eyepiece,which is why it rated my slapping the shutter.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie.

[Linked Image]

Canon P&S in waning light,shot WFO,at minimal ISO(Canon G-11),ambient light and no fill-flash.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie! 1D3 buffer depth/frame rate ain't horrid. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I know....I know,you Pavement Pounding Puzzys only shoot Turds melting on the sidewalk.

Knowing me,I'm probably sandbagging. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Only thing youve shown is an ability to enter credit cards numbers as an online shopper. Nothing here demonstrates craft or skillfullness. So you can shoot animals sauntering around the plain in perfect light. Big deal.
Your advice typically consists of 'suck it up butter up and spend like a big boy". Real helpful. Alaska is a good place for you, its a shame theres internet there...
Notice also I haven't thrown my cock on table for you, it won't prove anything. Forums are supposed to be fun and for sharing.
While you know everything, you should totally go hang out on SportShooter then get back to me on the hurt feelings thing.

NRA Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. For those mechanical/intellectual reason(s),I'm more than a touch "comfy" in all circles. I enjoy you Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks and your Stupidity. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you've shut THE fhuqk up and went DIRECTLY to Whining,if only because it is the only "move" you "have".

Be SURE,to "tell" me more.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Have fun with the caribou dbag

NRA Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spend as much time as required,to "convince" yourself...that you have a fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Laughing here.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for TRYING.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm REALLY "surprised" that a City Slicking DUMB Fhuqk with "Pro's" on each shoulder...couldn't quite submit a pic,with wares "espoused" in her "experience". Hint. LAUGHING!

Same old Do NOTHING Schit.

I retain the right to sandbag...more than a smidge.(grin)

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...the silence is "Surprising".

Hint.

IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Listen you sad little crumble of a man, it's cute that you call furtively tugging at your cock to coax another inch out sandbagging but, it's not. I owe you exactly nothing and need to prove nothing to you. I've been paid to WORK on the sidelines of pro and D1 college events people pay good money to attend. I've sown my craft in rain, under deadline and with no do-overs and supported my family doing it. If I see fit to help someone on here with examples of my WORK I'll do so as it suits me. Walk softly and carry a big stick. You might want to think about that a little. You've been beating your little toy drum around my feet enough. You're a hack and rude dick. You get off belittling those seeking help. You're a small little chump of a man and I am done with you. Also since you have problems barking up the wrong tree here's a little tip. I'm only scared of persons that have worse cauliflower ear than myself, words to live by. You never know who that guy your talking [bleep] to is.

NRA Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pdXammo
Listen you sad little crumble of a man, it's cute that you call furtively tugging at your cock to coax another inch out sandbagging but, it's not. I owe you exactly nothing and need to prove nothing to you. I've been paid to WORK on the sidelines of pro and D1 college events people pay good money to attend. I've sown my craft in rain, under deadline and with no do-overs and supported my family doing it. If I see fit to help someone on here with examples of my WORK I'll do so as it suits me. Walk softly and carry a big stick. You might want to think about that a little. You've been beating your little toy drum around my feet enough. You're a hack and rude dick. You get off belittling those seeking help. You're a small little chump of a man and I am done with you. Also since you have problems barking up the wrong tree here's a little tip. I'm only scared of persons that have worse cauliflower ear than myself, words to live by. You never know who that guy your talking [bleep] to is.

I'm "sorry" for horning you up,but am NOT "surprised". Hint.

Your "abilities" are dismal(at best). Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Congratulations?!?.......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STILL quiet.

LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still purty quiet. Laughing!

Here....kitty kitty.

Hint.................................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Purty quiet.

Laughing!.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy pollutes another interesting thread.....

Stumpy's presence is like throwing a huge mud ball, the size of a basketball into your wife's washing machine's spin cycle...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Pardon my citing facts in the firsthand...while you Whine in the next party. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to "relate" the "gear" you "use" and extrapolate same to the OP,via your "knowledge"."experience" and "results".

Hint

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
So Stumpy pollutes another interesting thread.....

Stumpy's presence is like throwing a huge mud ball, the size of a basketball into your wife's washing machine's spin cycle...

Take it easy on him.
He doesn't know how to act.
And has never had any friends.
And don't know why!

grin

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dealin'Suck,

GoogleFu a smidge and "cite" the "cameras" you are "using". Then be SURE to PM Shefire,so she can call a Manufacturer with a fresh Whine and her bottomless cup of Nothingness conjoined,as "Testimony".

You'd do WELL to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but your being devoid a "move" that stalwart,only adds to the oblivious Hilarity of your "efforts". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart(s).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geeze! Last time I was here someone was asking about body/lens options. Not much in the way of helpful comments. To bad this is not a face to face discussion.

1Minute
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

696 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,839
Posts18,478,119
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.