Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bone spurs and bump stocks.

That’s Trumps legacy.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus

soon, the red chi-coms will offer electric cars to us, and at low-cost if we're willing to buy.

but, i digress.

They'll also offer us cell phones that steal our identities, data, and intellectual property.

But, I digress.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by gunswizard
+1 on getting rid of John Bolton, could never see why Trump picked him in the first place.

I don’t think Bolton ever voted in the House or Senate for war. As ambassador to the U.N. all he ever did was give speeches.
Basically he just gives his personal opinion. It’s up to the people in charge whether they take his advice. Hasbeen

Bolton is NOBODY'S Yes Man.

Men that will tell Trump when he is wrong and why he is wrong are badly needed.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He's one of the primary neocon warmongers that is responsible for America's debilitating foray into the Middle East wars.

The only war that Bolton didn't think we should be involved in is the one that he didn't want to fight in--Vietnam.

That about covers it where Bolton's concerned.

As far as cutting ties with Mattis early.......the builder I worked for the last ten years of my career and respected a lot had a policy of handing anyone that gave a two notice a check for those two weeks as well as any other money they had coming and shake their hand. He didn't hold a grudge and would even write you a very honest letter of recommendation but your days there were over.

So much depends on the individual. The only time I gave 2-weeks notice I followed it up by working 14 days at 10 to 12-hours per day to get budget and implementation plan finished and ready to go. It usually takes a full month. No reason to cut folks loose if they are good people.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Mattis was a great general and was the right guy for Sec Def at the time he was appointed and confirmed. People can change and sometimes become no longer the right person to move the job forward. I think that happened with Mattis. Doesn't mean he's not a great general or extremely competent as SecDef, etc. Just means he's no longer the best person for the job. And when he's no longer the person best suited for the job, then it's time to step down and let somebody else run with it. Like he did.

Trump is the President and isn't there to implement his SecDef's vision, direction or advice. Yes, Trump should listen to the advice but then Trump still needs to make his own decision and hopefully move us forward as a country. That's what we elected him to do. For all of us.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too bad but he's the one that quit. So get out of the way and let somebody that wants the job do it.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

He's one of the primary neocon warmongers that is responsible for America's debilitating foray into the Middle East wars.

The only war that Bolton didn't think we should be involved in is the one that he didn't want to fight in--Vietnam.

As far as cutting ties with Mattis early.......the builder I worked for the last ten years of my career and respected a lot had a policy of handing anyone that gave a two notice a check for those two weeks as well as any other money they had coming and shake their hand. He didn't hold a grudge and would even write you a very honest letter of recommendation but your days there were over.

So much depends on the individual. The only time I gave 2-weeks notice I followed it up by working 14 days at 10 to 12-hours per day to get budget and implementation plan finished and ready to go. It usually takes a full month. No reason to cut folks loose if they are good people.

Good people dont support the nwo plan to kill Assad and turn Syria over to the moslem caliphate as was done in Lybia.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Good people dont support the nwo plan to kill Assad and turn Syria over to the moslem caliphate as was done in Lybia.

This.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

No they don't, that is why President Trump is Good People and Mattis is Deep State POS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,097
Posts18,502,051
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.