Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by boatammo
GUNS aren't the problem! THE libs are the problem!!!!!!!

Or-
Libs are the problem and guns are the solution.

LOL
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If Democrats would stop shooting people, there wouldn't be a "senseless gun violence" problem.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
if it wasn't for all those white men defending their constitutional rights, we could be making the world a better place!

Why do I get the feeling that she wants the guns, not the white men!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Didn't white men with guns secure this constitutional republic, which just happens to permit the freedom to be an ideological idiot?
The one separation being that "ideology" and "logic" are mutually exclusive with the latter being evasive to the left among us.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Don't know why it takes a stupendous tweet like this encourage me to hit the key strokes and ask Why do we not have more folks putting pressure on Hollywood and the high violence drama that is promoted. Face it we as people more so we as men thrive on violence for entertainment. In many ways as this country has developed, we have become more civilized. Yet the civilized acts to not bring near as many paying customers to the box-office as do the violence filled scenes. May be Rambo or Top gun or High school football we as a country seem to thrive on violence in many forms for entertainment value.

Then this spills over into addictive video games and it only takes a few of us to let the TV world & virtual world values spill over into our own real world lives and society in our civilization has been and will be negatively affected in a big way.

Now if some B-I-itchy woman or man wishes to inhibit my lawful means of putting meat on the table, I take issue with that. Ill agree something needs to change yet I am convinced that Democrap idealist like this are barking up the wrong tree. Now I do not wish to join in in pointing fingers yet I do feel we would do ourselves a service in asking the right questions.

What is happening in portions of our society that seem to encourage a warped set of values. Values that allow individuals , on all to regular of a basis to take out there frustrations on others especially those innocent bystanders that are being shot down in mass & drive by shootings. our problem is not so mush the tools selected to cary out the violence as it is the eroded value system that allows these individuals to take satisfaction in carrying out these heinous acts.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 01/01/19.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Don't know why it takes a stupendous tweet like this encourage me to hit the key strokes and ask Why do we not have more folks putting pressure on Hollywood and the high violence drama that is promoted. Face it we as people more so we as men thrive on violence for entertainment. In many ways as this country has developed, we have become more civilized. Yet the civilized acts to not bring near as many paying customers to the box-office as do the violence filled scenes. May be Rambo or Top gun or High school football we as a country seem to thrive on violence in many forms for entertainment value.

Then this spills over into addictive video games and it only takes a few of us to let the TV world & virtual world values spill over into our own real world lives and society in our civilization has been and will be negatively affected in a big way.

Now if some B-I-itchy woman or man wishes to inhibit my lawful means of putting meat on the table, I take issue with that. Ill agree something needs to change yet I am convinced that Democrap idealist like this are barking up the wrong tree. Now I do not wish to join in in pointing fingers yet I do feel we would do ourselves a service in asking the right questions.

What is happening in portions of our society that seem to encourage a warped set of values. Values that allow individuals , on all to regular of a basis to take out there frustrations on others especially those innocent bystanders that are being shot down in mass & drive by shootings. our problem is not so mush the tools selected to cary out the violence as it is the eroded value system that allows these individuals to take satisfaction in carrying out these heinous acts.

Honestly...I suspect that the further people get from the land and the less dirt they have under their nails, the nuttier and more skewed as a group they become.

It shews as "rural vs urban", but it is more separation from base reality/values and societal confinements that is the driving motive.

I restrict this to Western culture as those in Africa/Middle East are nuts no matter where they reside.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Her argument makes as much sense as killing all black men in the USA in order to stop murders.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Second Amendment has nothing to do with putting meat on the table. Everyone at the time had some connection with hunting, farming, harvesting and such. In fact, Paul Revere's ride was in response to the first gun grab on these shores. The Brits had decided that armed colonists were to unruly, and too hard to control. We didn't give up our guns then, and we ain't doing it now. Without 2A, it's just the bill of Suggestions.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Honestly...I suspect that the further people get from the land and the less dirt they have under their nails, the nuttier and more skewed as a group they become.

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe."
Thomas Jefferson

Wise man he was

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Obviously, she’s a mentally handicapped Liberal (redundant, I know). Her “logic” (can’t really callnit logic) is flawed to say the least! She may as well have drawn the conclusion that a college age kid at a Dave Matthews concert, in a wheel chair, was the result of a drunk driver. Statistically more possible, but STILL an idiotic ASSUMPTION. Typical of a rabid LIEberal.

More proof that Liberalism IS a mental disorder. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TomT
Obviously, she’s a mentally handicapped Liberal (redundant, I know). Her “logic” (can’t really callnit logic) is flawed to say the least! She may as well have drawn the conclusion that a college age kid at a Dave Matthews concert, in a wheel chair, was the result of a drunk driver. Statistically more possible, but STILL an idiotic ASSUMPTION. Typical of a rabid LIEberal.

More proof that Lineralosm IS a mental disorder. -TomT
[bleep] them

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kellory
Without 2A, it's just the bill of Suggestions.

I like that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We all have to suffer because it is somehow wrong to say that black people killing each other with guns, has driven firearms related death WAAAAY up. It ain't the gun, and it ain't white people. It's people with no respect for others, poor impulse control, and a complete lack of ambition to follow laws.

Last edited by benchman; 01/02/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't understand where all the hate for white men comes from,last time I looked most democrat men were white.plus well over half of the black men I know own lots of guns.
people are just stupid,its like people that are against blacks . most people that don't like blacks have gotten to that point watching city blacks riot,kill and steal while living as a bum and mooching off the government. most blacks that I know have worked there whole life at local factories just like white men have. this whole hate thing of blacks in general is what causes a black working family in rural America to vote democrat when they are exactly like like the white people they have worked with all there lives.

these people don't kill each other with guns,its the city scum bums that tend to do that.

oh,by the way. DAVE MATHEWS is from Charlottesville va. our hunt club has land lease beside of his homeplace.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another leftist anarchist heard from. Idiot.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had no idea that we white males were the minority in this country.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

It shews as "rural vs urban", but it is more separation from base reality/values and societal confinements that is the driving motive.

I restrict this to Western culture as those in Africa/Middle East are nuts no matter where they reside.

Couldn't agree more.

We've probably all seen the meme "if you exclude Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, etc"

It actually goes even deeper than that. Yes, Illinois, and Chicago in particular, has a high murder rate. But even limiting the data to "Chicago" doesn't tell the real story. It is a few neighborhoods in Chicago, and NYC, and LA, and Houston, and Dallas, and New Orleans, and et al where the real violence occurs. I suspect if you excluded the 100 or so most violent neighborhoods from the count, which would amount to less than 0.01% of the landmass or population of the entire republic, murder rates in the US are lower than they are anywhere in Europe (except perhaps for Switzerland).

Of course, nobody would dare say that out loud, as it would point out the problem as largely being black or latino.

Offering free helicopter rides since 1973
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
"Why do we all have to suffer because...white men have to have their guns"

Why do we all have to be demonized because young black males, who are about 5% of the population, have to commit 75% of the murders?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Why do we all have to be demonized because young black males, who are about 5% of the population, have to commit 75% of the murders?

This. Cannot be repeated often enough. Whites in America have a violent crime rate on par with Iceland.

D
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

This. Cannot be repeated often enough. Whites in America have a violent crime rate on par with Iceland.

Might even be lower than that. The DoJ/FBI's annual Uniform Crime Report lists latinos separately as crime victims, but includes them in with anglos when tallying criminals.

Offering free helicopter rides since 1973
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 71 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,914
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.