Page 4 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalms 100:4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, forgive me for not always having a grateful heart. Help me develop an attitude of thankfulness with praise toward You.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. - Col 3:1‭-‬2

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
"that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation."
2 Cor 5:19

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Show me Lord what I need to do to help reconcile the lost or back slidden to you, and people back to loving each other.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Mid-week inspiration.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Missed a couple.....

Last Sunday's....

Good evening...
Weekly focus

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. (‭Psalms‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬)

Dear Father, lead me to care for others as you would. IHN, Amen

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Today's

Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Hebrews 1:3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
WEEKLY FOCUS

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
Eccl 3:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK

Lord, give me wisdom to recognize the time and season I am in and the courage to live life for Your glory during this time.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?
Lamentations 3:37

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
This is what the Lord says: Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches,
Jer 9:23

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May all my boasting be about Your kindness, justice and righteousness, Lord. For in this You take delight.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration:
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:10

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Help me Lord, to lift others up, to show them honor and respect and to let them know, they are loved by you!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
Rom 12:16

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Eph 2:10

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Help me understand my value as a child of God. Increase my desire to grow and to respond to Your calling.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...
Midweek Inspiration

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

John 10:27

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Father, while I celebrate the birth of Your Son, remind me that for Him to be the Savior of the world, He had to die on a cross for my sins.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Christmas is great, but what do you do after the presents have been opened and the turkey has been eaten. The day after Christmas is a time for pondering, praising and proclaiming....

Midweek inspiration...

Luke 2:17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of insight.
Proverbs 9:6

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, give me wisdom on how to navigate my way through life's confusing paths.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
May you be blessed by the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 115:15

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Boots. I look forward to and enjoy these.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You bet...My pleasure!

Page 4 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (35, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 7 invisible), 14,367 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,999
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.