Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
People are Over sensitive these days, how much controversy can a shaving stick cause. SMH

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by oremi
..... how much controversy can a shaving stick cause. SMH

Was that about shaving?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would no longer use a Gillette product if it was free

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
I would no longer use a Gillette product if it was free

Yep.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ball shavers will deal with them.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
3 words...

DOLLAR

SHAVE

CLUB

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Gillette is owned by Proctor & Gamble.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 16bore
Reckon I didn't read deep enough between the lines. I was thinking they were illustrating why women prefer a southern gentlemen....

Crap, was that toxic?

Ha!!

Yep you need re-education; off to the gulag with you!

The whole thing assumes men are the problem; that softer, more nurturing women can correct us if we let them.

It isn’t the absence of fathers that is the problem; it’s their presence.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by efw
3 words...

DOLLAR

SHAVE

CLUB

Sent them a e-mail to that effect - all the men in my family have told them to stick their razors up their corporate azzes and were rooting for NO to win the Super Bowl...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Years and $$ the black comedians made being disrespectful to women (I work in a high school and see it WAY TOO much) and now it's the WHITE man who is the villain and the black who is standing up for others?? Yeah, right, that's what prison, hollywood, news (even fake news) all tell us.

The cultural Marxists won't say nary a thing about the blacks and their rap music, videos, and acts where they do everything but the actual act of breeding, where women are "objectified" and called everything in the book. Why? They don't want to piss off a big part of their solid base. They will lay off of them under the guise of it being part of their "culture" or some such idiocy.

Of course there are plenty of whites that are big fans of this crap too. Plenty.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess I am a toxic male because I believe that some people deserve to have their ass whooped. I believe that some people need to be called out and/or teased for bad behavior and idiotic ideas (like phags & dykes). I believe that a man has to be the aggressor in pursuing a mate.

Politics is War by Other Means
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Years and $$ the black comedians made being disrespectful to women (I work in a high school and see it WAY TOO much) and now it's the WHITE man who is the villain and the black who is standing up for others?? Yeah, right, that's what prison, hollywood, news (even fake news) all tell us.

The cultural Marxists won't say nary a thing about the blacks and their rap music, videos, and acts where they do everything but the actual act of breeding, where women are "objectified" and called everything in the book. Why? They don't want to piss off a big part of their solid base. They will lay off of them under the guise of it being part of their "culture" or some such idiocy.

Of course there are plenty of whites that are big fans of this crap too. Plenty.

They all hide behind the idea that it's "art". You can get away with anything in that respect.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elelbean
Did you see the "evil" white man grabbing the a$$ of the woman of color? Did you notice in about 2-3 scenes they make the black man the upstanding citizen and correcting what the bad white man is doing? This is not-so-subtle liberal anti-white propaganda. And it's prevalent in so many TV commercials these days.

This is what stuck out like a turd in a punchbowl to me and I wasn't even looking for it.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 01/16/19.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am outraged, disgusted, and offended by this blatant display of toxic feminism.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So now men get profiled for being men. I reckon Brad Paisely is bad

Brad Paisely is a man?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I am outraged, disgusted, and offended by this blatant display of toxic feminism.

You nailed it for exactly what it is! +1

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

This man taught me by example, how to treat other men and ladies. His life is a monument to manhood and he never showed any sign of femininity. America was made great by men like this, it is being destroyed by Gillette, Subaru and countless other companies and groups that feel the need to feminize not only America, but the world...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have looked at the soaps and detergents etc. in our house and find just about all are made by P&G. Dawn,Joy, Tide, Gain,Crest, my wife's Herbal Essences shampoo and others . P&G being the parent of Gillette I guess we will change to All or Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, Palmolive, and Colgate. There are others out there and I would say it is prudent to not do business with people who openly despise you. They will use your money to make political contributions against your interests.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
So now men get profiled for being men. I reckon Brad Paisely is bad

Brad Paisely is a man?

....my eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck...

Last edited by 16bore; 01/16/19.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

325 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 222ND, 10ring1, 12344mag, 24 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,842
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.