Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
What the deal with the Gillette commercial?

They are completely fu^cked up, that's what's wrong with it. Just an extension of "Me too".

I will never ever buy an product from them again, not that I do much now.

MM

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haven’t shaved since 1980 yep I saw this coming

Anyone want to buy a car ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
WHo even uses their crap products?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Great analysis.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Ann Coulter Tweeted: "It's the spitting image of the Gillette ad." Link to video

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Al Bundy is my hero.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More proof of the evils of toxic feminism.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Here is an excellent commentary by Bill Whittle about the Gillette commercial. It's 17 minutes so watch it when you have time.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=992&v=EykO2rsLP9Q[/video]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I started boycotting Gillette around 1975 when they came out for more gun control under a prior owner. But I haven't shaved with a razor for decades. I prefer my Braun electric self-cleaning shaver. it's quicker, shaves as closely, doesn't nick me, and I can do 95% of my shaving while watching the TV in the morning.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Here is an excellent commentary by Bill Whittle about the Gillette commercial. It's 17 minutes so watch it when you have time.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=992&v=EykO2rsLP9Q[/video]

L.W.

That is excellent. Whittle is spot on.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Badgerloader
Gillette is owned by Proctor & Gamble.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I started boycotting Gillette around 1975 when they came out for more gun control under a prior owner. But I haven't shaved with a razor for decades.
I prefer my Braun electric self-cleaning shaver.....

Braun:
1984 - 2007, Braun was a wholly owned subsidiary of Gillette Co....Gillette purchased a controlling interest in Braun in 1967.
Braun is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, which acquired Gillette in 2005.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No anti men agenda? Yeah, sure, I believe that. Not.

Agency that Made Gillette’s Woke, Anti-Man Ad Filled with Radical Feminists, Anti-Trumpers

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ed-with-radical-feminists-anti-trumpers/

The director who created the man-scolding ad for Gillette razors that riled the world has a long history of hardcore, left-wing activism and her boss is a virulent hater of President Donald Trump.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Radical feminists= man hating,homosexual women.

The director who created the man-scolding ad for Gillette razors that riled the world has a long history of hardcore, left-wing activism and her boss is a virulent hater of President Donald Trump.

The Gillette ad, entitled, “We Believe: The Best Men Can Be,” is on the verge of breaking into Youtube’s most disliked list with well over 800,000 dislikes to its 400,000 likes.

According to Breitbart Tech, the most disliked YouTube video of all time is YouTube Rewind 2018 (15 million dislikes). But, the 50th most disliked video is one titled “Roast Yourself Challenge,” by Kenia Os, which has 900,000 dislikes. And the Gillette ad is quickly zeroing in on this record.

Wait Until You See Gillette's New Ad About Toxic Masculinity.... Have They LOST THEIR MINDS?!

The video ad has become notorious as a prime example of PCism gone wild as it seems to demean and attack every male customer Gillette has.

But while supporters say it is only attempting to show men how to “be better” and has nothing to do with being politically correct, the director of the video, Australian Kim Gehrig, has a well-established record of left-wing activism, according to the Daily Mail.

One ad Gehrig has produced in the past, for instance, was for Sport England and is set to a poem by liberal activist Maya Angelou. The sports ad takes aim at people who criticize the female body image.

In another case, an Uber ad Gehrig helmed features a strong, empowered woman, and her dopy male date who can’t dance.

Another ad for an Australian lingerie brand also takes on female body image by showing women without the ideal body tearing off ill-fitting bras.

Gehrig noted that her lingerie ad was made to tell women not to worry about “the male gaze” but is instead was about “finally doing what is right” for women.

The director also produced a film that attacked Australian men as steroid-soaked he-men who had a warped view of manhood.

Gehrig is a principal at a production company that specializes in woke imagery. The Somesuch agency is headed by founder Sally Campbell, an outspoken women’s rights advocate and a severe anti-Trumper.

Of her agency, Campbell has said, “Somesuch gives a f*** about ideas. It gives a f*** about craft. And in an industry notoriously known for giving male talent the choice opportunities, it continues to give a huge f*** that all its directors get a fair shot at doing a standout piece of work.”

Campbell is a big supporter of the Women’s March and a detractor of Donald Trump, according to tweets found by the Mail.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin

Last edited by Pugs; 01/22/19.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If you don't see what's wrong with that commercial, .... The brainwashing has already worked.
we have a winner

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Paul_M
No anti men agenda? Yeah, sure, I believe that. Not.

Agency that Made Gillette’s Woke, Anti-Man Ad Filled with Radical Feminists, Anti-Trumpers

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ed-with-radical-feminists-anti-trumpers/

The Gillette vid on YouTube now has over 1.2 million "DISLIKES". If I am reading the Breitbart link properly, that would put it well within the Top 50 Most Disliked YouTube Videos ever...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 80 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,593
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.