Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by deflave
Unless a guy was involved in a shooting every week that's a pretty weak attempt at cashing in.

Except women are not generally known as bastions of logical thinking...........

Never underestimate a woman...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Unless a guy was involved in a shooting every week that's a pretty weak attempt at cashing in.

Really, they may not be bastions of logical thinking but many are experts on devious thinking.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yep.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Absolutely happened.

We had a few words over that. Unsure of her motive? My chief thought she'd gotten wind of the life insurance plan provided to widows.

That is not a "few words", that is an imediate and complete seperation.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In the fire department we played a lot of practical jokes on each other with some going over the line. We had one rule (besides not hurting each other) and that was you never messed with someone’s gear or the equipment. Bunker gear and SCBA was our lifeline and it’s never funny and downright dangerous.

Signing a battalion chief up for the NAMBLA magazine addressed to him and delivered to the headquarters station is just cheeky and fun, messing with his safety equipment isn’t. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
There is nothin' funny about endangering another's life by doing these kinds of pranks. There is a time and place for everything under the sun.....This person needs to be truly taught a lesson..one that he will never forget...That way he can pass his new found learned wisdom onto his prodigy, if he should have any..
........All actions have consequences.

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT...DIE IF WE MUST...BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER...IN GOD WE TRUST!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trading keys/radio is normal to me but is sharing handcuffs (or OC) a thing? Figure that would be a personal gear type item.

Last edited by AKduck; 01/16/19.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have no sense of humor at all when working. Just got accused of that a few days ago, and it's true. I'm focused on the job, and horse play like greased door handles, and flipped mirrors are not funny. A greased ladder rung on an extension ladder rung about half way up, earned the prankster a punch in the mouth. It's way too easy to get hurt on the job without the interference.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by AKduck
Trading keys/radio is normal to me but is sharing handcuffs (or OC) a thing? Figure that would be a personal gear type item.

That's what I was thinking...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Florida Dept of Corrections is the only state agency I have any experience with, so others may vary. In Fl DOC, you were strictly forbidden from carrying/using ANY personal equipment. It all had to be state issued, and was handed off/signed for from shift to next shift.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kellory
I have no sense of humor at all when working. Just got accused of that a few days ago, and it's true. I'm focused on the job, and horse play like greased door handles, and flipped mirrors are not funny. A greased ladder rung on an extension ladder rung about half way up, earned the prankster a punch in the mouth. It's way too easy to get hurt on the job without the interference.

Have him charged with attempted murder.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Florida Dept of Corrections is the only state agency I have any experience with, so others may vary. In Fl DOC, you were strictly forbidden from carrying/using ANY personal equipment. It all had to be state issued, and was handed off/signed for from shift to next shift.

Us too. No personal gear at all. We are not even allowed to have personal handcuffs in our cars. Our supervisors are issued cuffs, but they lock them in their locker at the end of shift. We don't have lockers.

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/16/19.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Really, they may not be bastions of logical thinking but many are experts on devious thinking.

^Truth!!!

Every time the mrs., and i get into a spat (regularly..next step = lawyer land i am soooo over this), her presumption about what i did or said illustrates an exceptionally high level of intentional, *planned* scorn she is capable. What's the old saying, "to catch a thief think like a thief"... her example is more like a narcissistic sociopath.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

283 members (280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 37 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,228
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.