-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One simply lets Retards,do their thing and hand 'em copious slack on the fhuqking rope and delight in their exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities.

Hint..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
well there you have it... let the feud continue lol...

ahhh John... Stumpy doesn't know what to do with it....

I actually like the guy, as funny as that sounds... I am sure that alone pisses Stimpy off...

you ever notice, when you insult Stumpy, he gives some response no one who passed the third grade understands... and then the difference if you give him a response, asking a question, his insults are more vicious....

Stumpy and insults are like wrestling pigs in the mud... the pig loves it...Stumpy loves insults...

he loves being the center of attention... so we let him do so,

it fills the hole in his empty life...

I only wish him well, but its hard not to notice he's his worst enemy....

and no one likes me in Craig AK? only two people I'm aware of are Calvin and Stumpy...
both who I have on ignore...when I feel like seeing what Stumpy posts, I toggle it..

Calvin, I NEVER toggle his posts...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I enjoy that your Geriatric Opiate Abuse Routine,isn't a fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your "life" is a toggle.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

I enjoy that your Geriatric Opiate Abuse Routine,isn't a fhuqking "act". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your "life" is a toggle.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

From a guy who never met a post with his name in it that he COULDN'T respond to...

Stimpy... did you get that AA info on PoW Island I sent ya....

The one for Alcoholic's Anonymous... but also the other one... Azzholes Anonymous...

I'm still looking for the three you requested... INsults Anonymous... and Rusty Rifles Anonymous...
Short People with Bald Heads Anonymous...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.