Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Has anyone on the Fire have information on a Protest that happened on 1/18/19 Where an Indian Vietnam Veteran was Drumming and Singing to Honor Fallen Veterans and a group of Kids came in and started crap and yelling at the Drummer/ Singer .

One of the Kids spit in the Drummer/Singers face.

Does Anyone know about this. It was all over facebook i guess

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seen on our local news

Covington catholic kids with maga hats kept yelling Build that Wall in his face and mocking him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
almost as bad as Antefa
We need to start teaching Respect and Tolerance to out kids or start beating the crap out of them until they do get respect for people.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
not all as reported as usual , watch the long video I posted

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure glad I don't have to deal with anything like that. I'm afraid my smiley facade would crack.

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by blanket

Thank you for the link
My Brother A WHITE BOY just went off on me because A WHITE BOY just spit in the face of an American Indian while the Indian was honoring our fallen Veterans and All of the WHITE BOYS need to go back the Europe Where they cam from.

I am staying at my Brothers home (Far Lefty Liberal Brain Washed Thinks he is an Indian him self WHITE BOY)
Because we just buried our Father yesterday (the Father he does not Claim)

Thanks again for the Link

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife and daughters were there for the March for Life.
They didn't see anything like that.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Do your research and smarten the [bleep] up. Was not as portrayed at all. Indians and blacks started [bleep] with the kids with the Indian walking up and getting in the kid’s face.

If that Indian were an eleven year old black girl, half of this forum would be arguing he should have been shot.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/20/19.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by funshooter
almost as bad as Antefa
We need to start teaching Respect and Tolerance to out kids or start beating the crap out of them until they do get respect for people.

I think we need to start teaching the older generations to do some research on schit before folding like a cheap suit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by funshooter
almost as bad as Antefa

I think we need to start teaching the older generations to do some research on schit before folding like a cheap suit.

It was on the news, dude. It has to be true. Mr. Cronkite wouldn’t lie so blatantly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
not all as reported as usual

Exactly! your video conveniently starts after the school kids mobbed the Native American event.

They were closing out the ceremonies of the Indigenous Peoples March by blessing the grounds of the Lincoln Memorial when they were approached by 30 or 40 teenaged boys.

The student group had been harassing others in the area. Phillips attempted to defuse the situation by offering a song, the moment quickly turns confrontational as the mass begins mocking the elderly man by shouting a faux Native American chant used by the Atlanta Braves and other sports teams. Some were shouting "build the wall".

The crowd then begins to laugh and shout as one young man, donning a Make America Great Again hat, stands in front of Phillips and stares, grinning.

Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington Saturday afternoon.

“We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan 18., after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C.,”

“We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement.”

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/...my_B0DUAKZGSZzcLyRLN_ya0odbjRiugGDphTCW4

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/...nts-harassing-native-american-protester/

And so on, there is 2 hours of footage showing the kids did not start, Phillips (an Occupy member) walked up to him

Last edited by blanket; 01/20/19.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
go watch all the footage and then tell me where they conveniently start

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Only an unbiased person who was actually there could tell us what really happened. Unfortunately, there wasn't an unbiased person for miles. So we'll get two diametrically opposed versions of the event from two diametrically opposed sources.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Only an unbiased person who was actually there could tell us what really happened. Unfortunately, there wasn't an unbiased person for miles. So we'll get two diametrically opposed versions of the event from two diametrically opposed sources.

Yes and one groups message will reach many millions the other many hundreds .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
go watch all the footage and then tell me where they conveniently start

The video at the link you posted is 9 minutes long and starts after the initial confrontation.

You can go online and find any twist to this you care to.

If there is blame to be cast, I personal think it would land on the chaperons from the school that were there to look after the kids.

Right or wrong isn't the point, it's letting a minor get his face involved in in potential viral event when you were sent along to look after them. An event that for these kids may very well effect their enrollment at their school.
If thats worth it to these kids and their parents, fine, they did right in their view.

In all the accounts of these events that were taking place at the National Mall these kids involved them selves unchaperoned in the manner they felt was appropriate at the time with no one forcing them to do so.

I really don't care myself what the kids did or why, I do care that they were allowed to do so on a chaperoned trip without the support of their chaperons. Maybe if someone had been watching over them they may have stepped in and just said something like, "OK boys, thats enough".

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
go watch the other videos where Phillips walks up to the kids as they are on the steps, but it is easy just to dogpile on the kids just like the media has.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (1_deuce, 260madman, 1minute, 160user, 21, 222Sako, 53 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,527
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.