Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Steelhead
BuzzH is a screaming, elitist, I know better than you type. In short a liberal POS with a deer mount in his great room.

Blowing it right out of your a$$ as usual.

Nothing screams elitist more than coming from a family that made its living working in the wood products industry, railroad, etc. in a State dependent on Natural Resource extraction. No, unlike you, I've never forgotten my roots and where my family came from. They, like me, have always been staunch supporters of public lands where the hard-working families not only derived their living from, but also recreated on.

In your simple mind those two things have to be mutual exclusively, for those with history in Western States, they most certainly are not. We learned long ago, that we don't have to open the flood-gates to unrestricted exploitation of our natural resources for people to make a living. We can have regulations that allow for proper use of our natural resources, while at the same time, having clean water, clean air, and expansive wild places to hike, camp, hunt, fish, dirt bike, ATV, etc. etc. In short, the people closest to those places, that have lived, and still live there, have found a way to approach the challenge of "having it all"...without sacrificing either. Happens all the time, you're just too far removed from the awesome reality of those in the west, having it all. Rather than embrace the fact that you, along with 327 million other public land owners, have this reality, you're stuck on a 20 acre piece of dirt in Tennessee shooting whitetails. I think that's great, but what I find more great, is that a person from any State can come to the West, and hunt a huge variety of game on MY PUBLIC LANDS.

To further ice the cake of your "elitist" statement...which couldn't be any further from the truth about BHA or me personally. The WYBHA board, by design, has 2 of the 4 executive board members that work directly for the mining/oil and gas industries in Wyoming. They bring a balance to the organization and the perspective of how we MUST take into consideration the importance of both industry and wild places, hunting, fishing, etc.

Finally, I guess I also fail to understand how you consider what happened just this last week "elitist". I helped a long-time high school friend (who's family also was in the wood products industry) and his 2 cousins go 3 for 3 on cow elk on publicly accessible lands in Wyoming. I had never met either of my friends cousins, both of whom work in the coal mining industry in North Dakota. Both salt of the earth guys that I hosted here at my house for 5 days while they hunted here. One of my friends cousins shot his first elk, the other his second.

My long time friend and I:

[Linked Image]

His 2 cousins, both new "elitist" friends who work for the coal industry:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So go ahead steelhead, keep talking out of your a$$ all you want...

This guy's dumber than a southerner.

Wow.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Geno, for the most part, you have to have the entire context, then look at what was meant by it.

It's already happened.

It was to stop the abuses of the Antiquities Act by presidents Obama & Clinton, in the large land grabs.

Wrong again.

The idea of public land transfer has been going on for a long time, and ramped up wayyy before Trump was elected to office.

Monument designation of Bears Ears wouldn't have transferred the land away from the BLM, the same agency would have managed the Monument. You like to whine and cry about "facts", and "fear mongering" and then make posts like that...unbelievable. Try to educate yourself, as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Monument designation and the RNC platform of public land transfer are not in any way the same.

The RNC platform agenda is 100% about transferring all BLM, FS, and USFWS lands to the States, which would immediately become a fire-sale to private ownership. Apparently you've been playing Rip Van-Winkle the last 5-6 years as State Legislatures in MT, ID, WY, etc. have been wasting tax payer money funding studies to determine the feasibility of transferring Federal Lands to the States.

One such study, by the land grab capital of Utah, concluded that the costs of fire-fighting alone, would force the State of Utah to sell off lands. The consensus of the study, payed for and hand picked by the dominate Republican party of Utah, concluded that Utah would have to sell the most profitable half of their newly acquired lands to manage the less profitable remaining half.

Similar study conducted, and again from a hand picked Republican dominated legislature in Wyoming, concluded the same thing...that the only feasible option in Wyoming acquiring Federal Public Lands would be to sell at least half of it.

Of course, there's the State Enabling Acts that the brain trust in the RNC has chosen to ignore, that under the agreement of becoming a State, they gave up the right of claim to all parts of the unoccupied Federal Lands within their borders. In exchange they received every section 16 and 36...and in some cases, more than that (Utah).

Its also not surprising that many States have squandered their State Land assets and very few have even close to 100% of their State Land Grants anymore. In the case of Nevada, all but a few thousand acres have been essentially given to private land owners. Most States at least sold some of their State land rather than giving it to their cronies. Either way, its land that is no longer accessible to the public, and unless sale proceeds of the land were put into an endowment or Trust, is land the State no longer receives revenue from.

There's only one Party waging war on public lands and part of their platform. They cant act surprised, when many within their own Party hand them their ass on the issue and in many cases are choosing to vote for the "other team" to ensure their public land legacy. Until such time that the R's get it right on public lands, I predict their "team" will continue to lose elections over the issue...has happed many times in the last few years in many local and national races.

Public land users vote...and positions on public lands have consequences.

Just the way it is, and exactly why Tester beat Rosendale.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BuzzH is a screaming, elitist, I know better than you type. In short a liberal POS with a deer mount in his great room.

Nothing screams elitist more than coming from a family that made its living working in the wood products industry, railroad, etc. in a State dependent on Natural Resource extraction. No, unlike you, I've never forgotten my roots and where my family came from. They, like me, have always been staunch supporters of public lands where the hard-working families not only derived their living from, but also recreated on.

In your simple mind those two things have to be mutual exclusively, for those with history in Western States, they most certainly are not. We learned long ago, that we don't have to open the flood-gates to unrestricted exploitation of our natural resources for people to make a living. We can have regulations that allow for proper use of our natural resources, while at the same time, having clean water, clean air, and expansive wild places to hike, camp, hunt, fish, dirt bike, ATV, etc. etc. In short, the people closest to those places, that have lived, and still live there, have found a way to approach the challenge of "having it all"...without sacrificing either. Happens all the time, you're just too far removed from the awesome reality of those in the west, having it all. Rather than embrace the fact that you, along with 327 million other public land owners, have this reality, you're stuck on a 20 acre piece of dirt in Tennessee shooting whitetails. I think that's great, but what I find more great, is that a person from any State can come to the West, and hunt a huge variety of game on MY PUBLIC LANDS.

To further ice the cake of your "elitist" statement...which couldn't be any further from the truth about BHA or me personally. The WYBHA board, by design, has 2 of the 4 executive board members that work directly for the mining/oil and gas industries in Wyoming. They bring a balance to the organization and the perspective of how we MUST take into consideration the importance of both industry and wild places, hunting, fishing, etc.

Finally, I guess I also fail to understand how you consider what happened just this last week "elitist". I helped a long-time high school friend (who's family also was in the wood products industry) and his 2 cousins go 3 for 3 on cow elk on publicly accessible lands in Wyoming. I had never met either of my friends cousins, both of whom work in the coal mining industry in North Dakota. Both salt of the earth guys that I hosted here at my house for 5 days while they hunted here. One of my friends cousins shot his first elk, the other his second.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

my public lands???? What's that even ph ucking mean? You own it? Far BHA ph uck them! The local chapter up here is headed by the biggest liberal turd living in homer. They opposed aerial wolf hunting, they opposed brown bear baiting, were in cahoots with the wolf lover outfit wolfsong of Alaska.. anyhow pretty sure they are not very relevant, since one of the cofounders of that chapter broke off and started his own group that promotes antiguide and anti out of state hunter animosity rhak.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, why do you say that?

A.) You're both gay.
B.) You defend his safe space with vigor.

[bleep] I forgot to post my workout on the workout thread.. made cup of coffee whew I'm whooped

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bitching like a kgunt.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Geno, for the most part, you have to have the entire context, then look at what was meant by it.

It's already happened.

It was to stop the abuses of the Antiquities Act by presidents Obama & Clinton, in the large land grabs.

Wrong again.

The idea of public land transfer has been going on for a long time, and ramped up wayyy before Trump was elected to office.

Monument designation of Bears Ears wouldn't have transferred the land away from the BLM, the same agency would have managed the Monument. You like to whine and cry about "facts", and "fear mongering" and then make posts like that...unbelievable. Try to educate yourself, as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Monument designation and the RNC platform of public land transfer are not in any way the same.

The RNC platform agenda is 100% about transferring all BLM, FS, and USFWS lands to the States, which would immediately become a fire-sale to private ownership. Apparently you've been playing Rip Van-Winkle the last 5-6 years as State Legislatures in MT, ID, WY, etc. have been wasting tax payer money funding studies to determine the feasibility of transferring Federal Lands to the States.

Again, you are a lyin' sack of shat.

It's right there, in black and white.

Section 4. Platform Page, RNC

The residents of state and local communities know best how to protect the land where they work and live. They practice boots-on-the-ground conservation in their states every day. We support amending the Antiquities Act of 1906 to establish Congress’ right to approve the designation of national monuments and to further require the approval of the state where a national monument is designated or a national park is proposed.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
C'mon, Buzz...

Post some more hero pics. That's your M.O.

Come over here when your POS organization gets called out for being Commies, and post lies and hero pics of animals you scouted while on duty with you job the taxpayers were paying you to do with the USFS.

C'mon! WE all want to see more of those outdated hero pics you post time and time again.

But we all know you do it as a deflection to the fact that your organization cannot stand the scrutiny of truth about where a VERY large amount of your funding comes from.

As I said earlier, you come here and do the same thing over and over again, and more and more people see who and what BHA is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Geno......your concerns are valid...…….for the record I don't belong to bha…..I didn't vote for tester....bla..bla..bla

anyone one who doesn't believe that the republicans want to transfer land to the states is not being honest.....case in point...friends of ours are big in the republican party here....goes to all the events....fund raisers at their house....treasure for the party here....we have this running discussion all the time...…..yes ultimately they would like to see them transferred.

they tone it down, and put it on the back burner, because they know its a hot topic ….and any group that is for anything to do with public land, gets called green decoys..etc

I do support the Montana wildlife federation....est 1936 I believe, one of the oldest in the country...their work, along with farmers and ranchers...has lead to a lot of opportunity I believe...…..again dismissed as a green decoy.

my friends are from down south.....its hard for people not born in the west to understand our relationship with the public land.

anyway flame away......bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
C'mon, Buzz...

Post some more hero pics. That's your M.O.

Come over here when your POS organization gets called out for being Commies, and post lies and hero pics of animals you scouted while on duty with you job the taxpayers were paying you to do with the USFS.

C'mon! WE all want to see more of those outdated hero pics you post time and time again.

But we all know you do it as a deflection to the fact that your organization cannot stand the scrutiny of truth about where a VERY large amount of your funding comes from.

As I said earlier, you come here and do the same thing over and over again, and more and more people see who and what BHA is.

Old timer,

Sometime after Matlock and before pudding time, have the nice people at the home explain the difference between the RNC's platform positions on PLT and the AA. They aren't the same thing, if only obviously.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Green Decoys is nothing other than a shell/front company run by the Public Relations firm of Bergman & Co. for interested industries. Green Decoys is one of dozens of such front groups run by Bergman & Co. to disseminate falsehood, rumor, and innuendo to help interested industries.

The fact some here will take the bought and paid for “word” of a corporate PR firm representing those that want to exploit public ground for personal gain is fascinating...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Brad
Green Decoys is nothing other than a shell/front company run by the Public Relations firm of Bergman & Co. for interested industries. Green Decoys is one of dozens of such front groups run by Bergman & Co. to disseminate falsehood, rumor, and innuendo to help interested industries.

The fact some here will take the bought and paid for “word” of a corporate PR firm representing those that want to exploit public ground for personal gain is fascinating...

They say some pretty bad things about your organization. It's been out there for several years. It's probably damaging your organization and brand name.

Why don't you sue them for libel?

Of course the valid defense for libel is what is said is the truth....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They say some pretty bad things about your organization. It's been out there for several years. It's probably damaging your organization and brand name.

So You’re saying Green Decoys isn’t a front co run by a PR firm for corporate profit?

Apparently the truth doesn’t fit your “narrative.”

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Why sue and waste time and money in court?

Use it to your advantage and watch membership double again, just like it has for the last 4 or 5 years.

Secondly, you suggesting to sue for libel sounds a lot like something a snowflake would do.

WY is on track to have 2k members by the end of 2019...38 when I stepped up to form the chapter. Having influence and working on behalf of the average hunter, wildlife, and public lands is easy for a lot of diverse people to like.

Last edited by BuzzH; 01/20/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

So You’re saying Green Decoys isn’t a front co run by a PR firm for corporate profit?

Apparently the truth doesn’t fit your “narrative.”

Actually, the truth is ALL that matters to me. And the Constitution, of course, as that's where our freedom is declared.

I don't know who own GD. Could care less if they are being truthful...

If it were me they were lyin' about, I'd sue their asses off. No matter who they were.

Why haven't BHA and others done that?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
BTW...Brad.

I don't think you would care to get into ANOTHER discussion out here in the open about tracing the roots of BHA benefactors, the dollar amounts donated, and who that can clearly be traced backed to, right?

Every time those origins come to light, you lose more and more members. More and more know the truth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Follow the money... unless you’re a fool.

And BTW, you’re apparently unaware that ocassioanlly disparate interests can sometimes find a common ground (BHA and some of their funders). None of which means anything other than intersecting interests.

That’s the real world... not the tinfoil hat one inhabited by some

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Follow the money.., unless you’re a fool.

OK...

How's this money?

Land Tawny, the director of BHA, is also a leftist operative who ran the liberal political action committee (PAC) with an equally-deceptive name, “Montana Hunters and Anglers Leadership Fund (MHA),” which, according to Activist Facts: “

…spent $1.1 million against Republican U.S. Senate candidate Danny Rehberg, who was challenging Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester. [Land Tawny’s PAC] also spent $500,000 in support of the libertarian candidate as a strategy of drawing votes away from the Republican. MHA received several hundred thousand dollars from the League of Conservation Voters, a liberal environmentalist group.”

Liberal supporting BS artists. Nothing more.

BHA’s largest funding sources as the Western Conservation Foundation (WCF), which in 2011 and 2012 donated $278,423 to BHA. WCF has given to other known far-left radical groups including Earth Justice and the Tides Foundation. BHA also receives donations from the Wilburforce Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts, and several other foundations known for their extremist ideological leanings.

More lies?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The NRA graded Harry Reid an "A" because of his gun votes.

Didn't make him any less of a POS that was out to do our country incalculable harm.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Again, you’ll take the BS of a bought and paid for PR firm (Bergman) pushing an agenda for the same industries funding it through the front group Green Decoys to exploit public resources over a sportsman’s group (BHA) fighting to limit the influence of the very corporations funding Green Decoys?

You’re deceived...

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Follow the money.., unless you’re a fool.

OK...

How's this money?

Land Tawny, the director of BHA, is also a leftist operative who ran the liberal political action committee (PAC) with an equally-deceptive name, “Montana Hunters and Anglers Leadership Fund (MHA),” which, according to Activist Facts: “

…spent $1.1 million against Republican U.S. Senate candidate Danny Rehberg, who was challenging Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester. [Land Tawny’s PAC] also spent $500,000 in support of the libertarian candidate as a strategy of drawing votes away from the Republican. MHA received several hundred thousand dollars from the League of Conservation Voters, a liberal environmentalist group.”

Liberal supporting BS artists. Nothing more.

BHA’s largest funding sources as the Western Conservation Foundation (WCF), which in 2011 and 2012 donated $278,423 to BHA. WCF has given to other known far-left radical groups including Earth Justice and the Tides Foundation. BHA also receives donations from the Wilburforce Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts, and several other foundations known for their extremist ideological leanings.

More lies?

Denny Rehberg Barri. If you are going to use quotes make sure they are accurate including the basics like names.

Give it up Brad and Buzz are schooling you.

Last edited by callnum; 01/20/19.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,005
Posts18,500,087
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.