-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can't "mention" anything worth a fhuqk,due your "means","abilities" and "experience". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your DUMB Fhuqktitude never disappoints and only your WELL founded Insecurities,can keep pace with same...you "lucky" kchunt.

In fairness however,I like Savage 22's.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Bullets matter more than headstamps and a 7-08 slaps an '06 silly and a 308 ain't even in the mix. The 22LR is a 600yd cartridge and then some.

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

Hint....................

Did I mention a 7-08? I think you imagined that.

How many 600 yard matches have you won shooting a 22LR against centerfires? (Or matches shooting anything?)

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Retardation,never ain't not a fhuqking riot.

Congratulations?!?................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your Retardation,never ain't not a fhuqking riot.

Congratulations?!?................

You forgot to google "300 win mag". That beats the '06 at 1000 too. Oh, and the 6 Dasher. And the 260 Rem. And the 7 WSM. And the ....

You only get a "D" for effort, Sherlock.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I only shoot 300 Whizzum,WinMag,H&H,Wby and Super currently...my 30378 was a total piece of fhuqking schit. I rather like the 6BR and only have a few. The 260 is blasse',I suffer same and 260AI too. Have never even heard of 7WSM.

Hint.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wow, that K-hunt sitting on the couch in Paradise is really driving up his post count for sure. Posting on almost every topic, he must be attention starved .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my shooting it all. What were the "odds",that you Whined instead of TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...as you "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again.

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
I only shoot 300 Whizzum,WinMag,H&H,Wby and Super currently...my 30378 was a total piece of fhuqking schit. I rather like the 6BR and only have a few. The 260 is blasse',I suffer same and 260AI too. Have never even heard of 7WSM.

Hint.

We’re all in stitches in our imagination worlds as we envision the sight of you shooting a 30-378 and having to walk back up to the firing line after getting blown backwards by the recoil of the 30-378...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So you have a keyboard taped to your rifle stock, and slur blather in between shooting strings?

Or did you get a new ankle tether, and can only imagine and pretend to be outside pretending to be the greatest?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Hint.

We’re all in stitches in our imagination worlds as we envision the sight of you shooting a 30-378 and having to walk back up to the firing line after getting blown backwards by the recoil of the 30-378...

That might explain his fugged up nature

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Insults are arguments only within the muddled thoughts of the small-minded. Hint.

30-06 is great. Is still my go-to for everything hunting, even with cast bullets chugging near the speed of sound. 200gr Partitions at 2600 do fine for everything big in NA, even at ranges outside the "norm".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Hint.

It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with as you must. Luckily,it's priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
So you have a keyboard taped to your rifle stock, and slur blather in between shooting strings?

Or did you get a new ankle tether, and can only imagine and pretend to be outside pretending to be the greatest?

I'm as at ease in sandbagging my abilities,as you are in talking out your ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Bullets matter more than headstamps and a 7-08 slaps an '06 silly and a 308 ain't even in the mix. The 22LR is a 600yd cartridge and then some.

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

Hint....................

Did I mention a 7-08? I think you imagined that.

How many 600 yard matches have you won shooting a 22LR against centerfires? (Or matches shooting anything?)

Paper never lies but some dwarf we know does.

IIRC it was July 1993 when the state championships silhouette smallbore/big bore were held in Las Cruces NM. The matches were held on a Saturday & Sunday. I got second place on Saturday and first place overall for both days. Yes,I won class B and after that I was moved up to Class A. In the big bore I did not place at all. wink

The two trophies...
[Linked Image]

The plaques...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I don't remember how many competed in Class B,but it was more than two people. grin

I shot silhouette matches from 1991-1997. I also shot smallbore in Anthony,Tx fro a short time. I shot some big bore but,it was mostly smallbore.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Have never even heard of 7WSM.

Hint.

I'm told there was such a critter...........

[Linked Image]

Sako 75 Hunter, 7mm WSM

supposed to work well on the smallish stuff!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Insults are arguments only within the muddled thoughts of the small-minded. Hint.

30-06 is great. Is still my go-to for everything hunting, even with cast bullets chugging near the speed of sound. 200gr Partitions at 2600 do fine for everything big in NA, even at ranges outside the "norm".

A 21" 7-08 will squirt 180grs of .796BC at that speed.

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd try one,but making brass sounds difficult.

Laughing!............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Always wanted to go to Raton,NM and compete in the NRA Nationals for silhouette matches,but I never could get away for them. Guess I did not try hard enough.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

A 21" 7-08 will squirt 180grs of .796BC at that speed.

Hint..................

And still won't kill things any better. Next worthless schitt argument....

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

Might you infer that '06 performance is easily trumped by a 7-08,while killing things just as dead,with less recoil,weight,length and less noise?

That REALLY "sweetens" the pot for the '06.

Congratulations?!?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10ring1, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 2,827 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,756
Posts18,514,819
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.