Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I only shoot 300 Whizzum,WinMag,H&H,Wby and Super currently...my 30378 was a total piece of fhuqking schit. I rather like the 6BR and only have a few. The 260 is blasse',I suffer same and 260AI too. Have never even heard of 7WSM.

Hint.

Laughing!................

We’re all in stitches in our imagination worlds as we envision the sight of you shooting a 30-378 and having to walk back up to the firing line after getting blown backwards by the recoil of the 30-378...

It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with as you must. Luckily,it's priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................

I found your video of you firing a 6.5 BR, your smallness makes any gun look bigger...

Try some platform shoes, they make you look a little taller...

Laughin", you really are nothing but fodder for fun...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What were the "odds",you needed to summons your GoogleFu and plagiarize? Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to shut the fhuqk up,forget all things the rifle and swipe things from others instead.

Bless your heart...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My father got a marksmanship badge on his uniform in WWII.
Those groups were shot with a 1903 Springfield.
When WWII was over, he went to Sears and Roebuck and bought a surplus 1903 Springfield 30-06 made in 1931.

I handload over 60 cartridges, but have not hand loaded 30-06 since 1995 for my Sav 110 without a recoil pad shot prone.

I have been shooting plenty of 300WM prone, but with recoil pads. I have been conditioned [with recoil pain] not to use any of my (11) 30-06 rifles.

When I rebarrel the 30-06 rifles for 6.5-06 or 280AI, they are somehow ok.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never heard of it...............

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I only shoot 300 Whizzum,WinMag,H&H,Wby and Super currently...my 30378 was a total piece of fhuqking schit. I rather like the 6BR and only have a few. The 260 is blasse',I suffer same and 260AI too. Have never even heard of 7WSM.

Hint.

300 wsm “dwarf”’s a 260.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 01/21/19.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...just look at you "go". Congratulations?!?

What do you "shoot" in your 300WSM and 260? Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you need.

Hint....................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hint.

We’re all in stitches in our imagination worlds as we envision the sight of you shooting a 30-378 and having to walk back up to the firing line after getting blown backwards by the recoil of the 30-378...

It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with as you must. Luckily,it's priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint................

I found your video of you firing a 6.5 BR, your smallness makes any gun look bigger...

Try some platform shoes, they make you look a little taller...

Laughin", you really are nothing but fodder for fun...

His platforms are in the shop getting “redone”.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooopsie!................

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

IIRC it was July 1993 when the state championships silhouette smallbore/big bore were held in Las Cruces NM. The matches were held on a Saturday & Sunday. I got second place on Saturday and first place overall for both days. Yes,I won class B and after that I was moved up to Class A. wink

The two trophies...

Men can shoot from their hind legs. The dwarf can only shoot using training wheels.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,be SURE to Pretend with it,as you must. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

IIRC it was July 1993 when the state championships silhouette smallbore/big bore were held in Las Cruces NM. The matches were held on a Saturday & Sunday. I got second place on Saturday and first place overall for both days. Yes,I won class B and after that I was moved up to Class A. In the big bore I did not place at all. wink

The two trophies...

Men can shoot from their hind legs. The dwarf can only shoot using training wheels.

laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
KchuntShoot,

Might you infer that '06 performance is easily trumped by a 7-08,while killing things just as dead,with less recoil,weight,length and less noise?

That REALLY "sweetens" the pot for the '06.

Congratulations?!?

Recoil, weight, noise, length? Are we talking rifles, or your ex-wife? Either way, I'm a man and I'm taken, so I don't quite get what you're "aiming" at.

Explain please, ma'am.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having a First Fhuqking Clue,mainly because you simply do not. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY reason it is fhuqking funny,is because you are 100% doing your best.

Hint.

Bless your heart....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never heard of it...............

[Linked Image]

Stick, what's your opinion on the 8mm-06? And is it AI'd?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Best,when melded with a Reupold 4.5-14x!

Laughing!..............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
KchuntShoot,

I missed it where anyone "accused" you of having a First Fhuqking Clue,mainly because you simply do not. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY reason it is fhuqking funny,is because you are 100% doing your best.

Hint.

Bless your heart....................

Yeah...insults still aren't arguments. So what we have is that your ex couldn't shoot a 30-06, so you now tote a 7-08 because she wouldn't even take it with her when she left.

Again, you can't beat an 06 except with numbers in a table. From squirrel to elephant, the 06 beats everything you "fling" in actual animals on the ground over a century and change. That's the reality.

Keep bragging about spending thousands on Vudoo. I don't GAF. I have a life with a wife and kids (which are home schooled, and are already more proficient at grammar, math, and spelling than you at <10) and I still have all the guns and gear I want. One of us deserves congratulations; the other deserves pity.

Hint.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

Facts and Physics aren't "subjective". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of Vudoo...but your WELL founded Insecurities are SCREAMING loud and clear.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
KchuntShoot,

Facts and Physics aren't "subjective". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of Vudoo...but your WELL founded Insecurities are SCREAMING loud and clear.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Lard Ass, you still haven't figured out your low class life have you. You have a few ugly rifles and show your lard ass in your post. Don't you understand that you are a narcissist and laughed at by the forum members? Wake up feller, I love fellers like you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bitchlambert,

I'm rather at ease in citing Facts and Physics,as applied to water under the bridge...while you Whine and flounder,searching hopelessly for your first fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Man Lust is palpable.

Hint.

Bless your heart..............

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,908
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.