Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Futher reading seems to indicate that Twitter may be one of the prime targets of the lawsuits.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019...e-against-conservative-high-school-kids/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Barkoff,

Fyi, the student's lawyer is (as of now) going after ABC, CBS, CNN, NSNBC & NBC for "knowingly & maliciously damaging the students reputations". - Other additions of defendents to the civil complaint/suit may follow.

I truly HOPE that all of the plaintiffs get RICH off of the "mainstream" press' LIARS.

yours, tex

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Truth is the first casualty of war.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dammit, they have linked to a twitter video. The cesspool called twitter is ingraining itself into all news.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by burrinho
Well this just made wearing a MAGA hat harder. from FOX news

Hopefully these little pricks get expelled, and then some.
One begins to wonder about the morals and character of the type of family and community that stuff like this comes from.

I just reported you, "Burrinho", to the prosecutor for your not-so-veiled threat....enjoy your jail time and hefty fine! Rick Bin will gladly offer up your contact information to the proper investigating authorities you moron.

"Rob Sanders, a Kenton County Prosecutor, sent a warning to anyone threatening acts of violence against Covington Catholic High School.

Mr. Sanders who represents the 16th Judicial Circuit in Kenton County made it very clear any acts of violence will not be tolerated.

“Threatening acts of violence against educational institutions in Kentucky is a felony and we don’t take it lightly no matter the circumstances. #KYcrime” Rob Sanders said in a tweet.

https://milnenews.com/2019/01/21/wa...covington-catholic-high-school-students/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Where did Burrinhomo go now that the truth has come out?.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I consider MAGA hats the modern-day dunce caps.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Goosey

Post pics of your pûssy hat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you advocating violence against the Covington Catholic youth, Goosey?? Because I will report you, too.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I love that the kids have been invited to the Polish Parliament. Go Poland!!!!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nathan Phillips Vietnam War Veteran

There are some news media that are saying this Veteran is 64 years of age and served in Vietnam ??????
Is it fake news or they don't do their homework ??

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That's ok, at least they can take it off and not be a dunce .......you're destined to be a dunce your entire existence on this earth, MAGA hat or not.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Last week a video was posted here that showed a grown man punching out a teenage girl, and there was quite a debate over whether it was self defense or not. You guys that thought you could watch those few seconds of video and make a conclusion should take a lesson here.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by silver78
From the front page of the Covington school website as of 1/21/19:

https://www.covcath.org/

A MESSAGE FROM THE DIOCESE OF COVINGTON AND COVINGTON CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.
The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.
We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement.

The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School

Why am I posting this? To document how quickly the Covington school was ready to throw their own students under the bus. The Catholic schools encourage teen children to go to Washington DC for the March for Life. But are these children really prepared to encounter the hateful liberal protesters who show up to disrupt the event? Seems to me that this is a no win situation for the students. If they were being taunted (which they were) and confronted (which they were) how do we expect perfect behavior from them? As a parent of a Catholic school child my response is this. As long as my child is attending a Catholic school she will not be going to a march where she could be put in a situation that may result in her expulsion from school.

Looks like they've taken down their website.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
burrinho: You have publicly demonstrated your stupidity by letting other people know that you TRUST the mainstream media!
I feel sorry for you, not just because you are stupid enough to do that but for your being naive enough to trust the mainstream media in the first place.
Two strikes on you!
My suggestion for you to rectify your troubling condition/situation - NEVER, EVER, EVER trust anything the mainstream media burps up!
The days of professional journalism and trustworthy news reporting are long GONE!
Virtually ALL "journalism" today is deceitful, dishonest, divisive, biased, agenda driven, left wing propaganda - PERIOD.
With the TRUE story coming out today, by less than 1% of the media - that should serve as an invaluable lesson to YOU.
Suit yourself but this situation and several others in just the past couple of weeks should shake you back into the reality that is todays "news" - at least I hope it will.
Maybe you are to far gone?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is as good as that stupid broad Ford they held up..........Priceless.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
To All,

This "whole huge deal" is just one more in a string of 100% FAKE NEWS that was designed to FOOL the "low information voters" & other ignorant/naive people.

What this alleged "scandal" actually accomplished is to further DAMAGE whatever credibility that the so-called "mainstream press" still has.
(This afternoon, I received an email from a "fairly liberal" female professor of English at one of our local universities which, in part, said that: The mainstream press can blame nobody but themselves for their obvious dishonesty & loss of public confidence in their "reporting of the news" & general honesty. Soon, the popular press will have a worse reputation for honesty & fair-play than sleazy used-car salesmen usually possess.)

When I had read her email, I actually said to myself: YOU GO, GIRL, as you have spoken the simple TRUTH.

Sincerely, DarlaG

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where did Burroinmyhole go?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wldthg
Nathan Phillips Vietnam War Veteran

There are some news media that are saying this Veteran is 64 years of age and served in Vietnam ??????
Is it fake news or they don't do their homework ??

He could have been in Vietnam in 1973, 74, or 1975. So it is possible. I was in Vietnam in 1972 and am 65. The last two servicemen (marines) were killed in 1975.

It is obvious the Indian was the aggressor. He had to walk a long way to get into the kids face. How nice of the media to clip it to make it look the way their agenda needed it to look.

Take care Bro. smile

Jim

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (270cowboy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.