Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooopsie!............

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Boolits matter more than a smidge. Hint.

It prolly ain't unhandy,to squirt 75 ELD magfed Smooches at 310fps+ in a 20" Krunchenticker. Hint.

Bless your heart.............

Wow 310 fps!!! Are you shiitin me????

You know Stimpy is usually too drunk to operate his keyboard, don't ya...

However he has a very smart Lab....he dictates, and his dog translates and then types it the best he can.

Imagine the mistakes you'd make if you only had paws and tried to type...

Plus you try to translate Alaskan Trailer Part Gibberish from someone who is both uneducated, and drunk..

That Lab ought to be given Sainthood....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!.................

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

So ya got stuff Stumpy.....and more than most of us have...

But then, we have something you don't have.... A family...

did ya ever think, with all the stuff you gotta have, maybe that is why you don't have a family anymore?

on second thought.... how big is your circle of "friends" up there in Nowhere AK?

its hard not to feel sorry for ya over all Stumpy....

I'll admit publicly to asking the Good Lord to watch over you when I read some of your posts..

I wouldn't trade my life for yours, and I wouldn't have enough hours in the days to use all the stuff you show pics of... the one with the most toys, really doesn't win much in life...

do you go to sleep whispering "Rosebud" to yourself....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by JayJunem

Yondering, I sent you a PM.

Replied, hope that helps!

Don't know if you'll get a PM notification, mine just blinks constantly anyway, always has.

S
Soup Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Folks ,
Has any of this he said she said got anything to do with my questions about the weight of my AR for coyote hunting ?

It is a Mega lower , Geissle DMR trigger , I shipped an upper to Krieger and they assembled and head spaced my bolt and installed a 20” SS fluted and blasted VARMATCH barrel in a .223 Wylde chamber . It has a 1 in 7.7 twist and Krieger’s free floating hand guard. Around the gas port is .812 . A Leupold 3X 3.5X10X50 Scope sits on top . Luth adjustable stock .

Would youall use it to hunt ?? Or get rid of it because it is too heavy . It is very accurate ,

That’s the original question .
Thank you in advance for your time, and consideration.

Semper Fi
Soup

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ever hear of the outlaw sling? It won't matter how much your AR weighs. You can carry it easily.
https://www.timberbutteoutdoors.com/theoutlawsling.html

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sempre Fi....

That indicate you are a Marine? Weight shouldn't be an issue to a Marine unless you are
up in years, or have a handicap nowadays....

I was just an Army Guy... and in my mid 60s... but I wouldn't feel handicapped carrying the rifle
you described....

but then a good sling would also appeal to me... like Kenlguy posted of..

S
Soup Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I've been using 2 of the Outlaw slings for a year now . . One I use for my crossbow the other for the AR . I would not want to carry either with a regular sling .

Yes I'm an old Marine . I came home from the war in 1970 ! Yes I've got issues like everyone else my age . I'll be 70 in 2 months . I'm going to try to keep enjoying the outdoors as long as I possibly can !

Soup

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty easy to make your own, just need a couple cheap Uncle Mikes slings and a side mounted swivel base on the hand guard. Perfect for on the bicycle, motorcycle, skis or snow shoes. I set this one up like this because it won't fit in my back scabbard that I carry my bolt and combo guns in. Someday I'm going to shoot a coyote with it just to say I did but it won't ever be my goto gun for coyote hunting.

[Linked Image]

A better solution for coyotes

[Linked Image]

Last edited by erich; 01/22/19.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never go anywhere without wearing a ruck and binos. The LAST thing I want,is to be bolted into a hurdle.

For bidness,the rifle is in mitts...for covering ground it's draped around the neck and shoulder for comfort/Quicktitood.

Heavy Krunchentickers are Play Toys,light done right get the business. Same goes boltguns.

Hint..................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
Ooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

So ya got stuff Stumpy.....and more than most of us have...

But then, we have something you don't have.... A family...

did ya ever think, with all the stuff you gotta have, maybe that is why you don't have a family anymore?

on second thought.... how big is your circle of "friends" up there in Nowhere AK?

its hard not to feel sorry for ya over all Stumpy....

I'll admit publicly to asking the Good Lord to watch over you when I read some of your posts..

I wouldn't trade my life for yours, and I wouldn't have enough hours in the days to use all the stuff you show pics of... the one with the most toys, really doesn't win much in life...

do you go to sleep whispering "Rosebud" to yourself....

Good points there. It would be obvious to a blind man that Stinky has some pretty serious issues. Normally I wouldn't care if someone like him sat in his corner and masturbated his life away, except he chooses to do it here thus ruining some pretty good threads.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gnoahhh,

Your Man Lust Fantasies are telling and the only thing you can speak of in the first hand.

Congratulations?!?

Hint.............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can see his obituary now. "He owned and shot a lot of guns, and took a few pretty pictures. That's all."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gnoahhh,

It's your Imagination,so be SURE to Pretend with it in the manner,which most soothes your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trust me when I say it takes no imagination to peg you for what you are. You confirm that with each post you make.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As an aside...you don't even "trust" you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never go anywhere without wearing a ruck and binos. The LAST thing I want,is to be bolted into a hurdle.

For bidness,the rifle is in mitts...for covering ground it's draped around the neck and shoulder for comfort/Quicktitood.

Heavy Krunchentickers are Play Toys,light done right get the business. Same goes boltguns.

Hint..................

Last visit to the doctor's office must have been interesting.... wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 53 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.