Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Washington Welfare Gang got their stipend and drank it up.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well look at that.

Finally admitted his source of income.

Thank the taxpayers

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Happy to pay more in taxes,than The Welfare Gang "makes".

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

It's never been about the content, rather the mean spirited, demeaning, cryptical delivery by Schtick. He could be the Second Coming of Christ in terms of rifle loonyism and his message would be lost to the ages because of that. How much horsesh*t must we swallow to get to the kernels of corn embedded therein??

Awww be easy on Stumpy....

the campfire and booze is all he's got for a social life, his family is all up and gone...
only his dog stuck around...

I kinda think of Stumpy as a Redneck Zeroid Chatty Cathy doll....

Say something about one of his posts, is like pulling his string.. and he's right there with old pictures and pre recorded responses that have been used a zillion times...

if ya get lucky and hit a nerve... its like pulling his string 100 times, all at once and he really gets on a roll...

Stumpy is the best entertainment value in the enter W.W.W.

and don't ya love it where we all live sucks....

but living in Buttphuck Alaska in a shack, and living off of road kill stew and rot gut whiskey...

ya know Stumpy is "livin the dream"....

maybe I'll get lucky and his reply will be like pulling his Chatty Cathy String 100 times, real fast...

I like Stumpy the best when he gets real animated....

he also kinda reminds me of that Batman Character in the movie LegoLand...

short and his biggest fan....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
Well look at that.

Finally admitted his source of income.

Thank the taxpayers

gigolo for all the old blue haired ladies in a Nursing Home?

where else do you think he gets all that money to pay for all those toys he has
yet have 18 hours a day to be posting threads and pictures on the www....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Crowning achievement?
Congratulations! Bigstick is pregnant! We all knew you'd be a great mother.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your Man Lust Fantasies are telling.

Hint....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Hint....................

This post must be reported. Someone surely hacked in to your account. Legible, concise, and to the point. 1 out of a few thousand.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I’d like to know if the rifle was broken in prior to this crowning achievement. Wherein lies the question how do you properly break in a rifle?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi

Hint....................

This post must be reported. Someone surely hacked in to your account. Legible, concise, and to the point. 1 out of a few thousand.

You suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?.................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Ok, I'll take back that "compliment".

Must have been between "shots" then.

Lol

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody can make you out to be a DUMBER Fhuqk than you can...by you simply doing your best.

Hint.

Bless your heart................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hint....................

You dumb sonafabitch, you could make millions a year, everything you have would still be a pile of shiit, simply because you too lazy to maintain/take care of anything, and youd still be the most miserable sonafabitch on the fire..... Congratulation's???

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Does this clown jus tout and paste [bleep] from a word file or something when he wants to insult somebody???

Also what am I missing....but cut the barrel off a 22???

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, he lives in 22.5 hours of darkness. So, gotta pour on the substances.
And, having the forum notifications linked to his ankle tether, really makes him look "big" and on "top" of things.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Does this clown jus tout and paste [bleep] from a word file or something when he wants to insult somebody???

Also what am I missing....but cut the barrel off a 22???

Another in a long string of WGAF posts . He should just go down to the local BK and get his crown for the day

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well you learn something new everyday besides not knowing how to communicate like a normal human being we know find out that big stick has a friend. LMAO INBRED ELF.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alibi
I’d like to know if the rifle was broken in prior to this crowning achievement. Wherein lies the question how do you properly break in a rifle?

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (16penny, 11point, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,022 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.