Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My wife and kids put a restriction on me. It has to start with a "2" and not any bigger. So,I am playing around with a .25/06 and a .222 Rem. I shot my .30 Gibbs about 9 times and it was all I could take. frown

I am also allowed only one rifle per range visit.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What was the "odds"? Retard Rules,at Retard Camp. Do you get sprinkles in your Hot Chocolate,if you don't schit your pants for a full day? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What was the "odds"? Retard Rules,at Retard Camp. Do you get sprinkles in your Hot Chocolate,if you don't schit your pants for a full day? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

This sure sounds like someone who is all pissed off that he doesn't get sprinkles in HIS Hot chocolate, because he can't go all day long without schitting in his depends....

Getting Bitter there Stumpy?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I enjoy your Opiate Addled prose. She's working baby steps at Retard Camp,do not sway her "resolve". Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sprinkles for everyone! Cumbaya....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Salty303
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Happy to pay more in taxes,than The Welfare Gang "makes".

Hint....................

So you can't keep a job. Congratulations? Not surprised you're all mouth not at all a sought after trait.

Alaska TAXES welfare checks? and then tolerates Welfare Fraud?

and here I only thought that was status quo in California....

Are you using Mental illness and Mentally Deficient as your basis to claim handicapped Status?

A lot of campfire members would back ya up on that....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
One day...Shefire is gonna go Outdoors.

Just kidding!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Every cent I've made in my Life,has been coaxed outta Mother Earth(begrudgingly).

Commercial Crabbing,Commercial Shrimping,Commercial Dragging(FAVORITE),Clear Cutting and the GOOD old Oil Squeeze.

Hint....................

So you can't keep a job. Congratulations? Not surprised you're all mouth not at all a sought after trait.

Are you using Mental illness and Mentally Deficient as your basis to claim handicapped Status?

Shefire,

You've never even "seen" a REAL paycheck. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Bless your heart.

That's funny

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Your Man Lust Fantasies are telling.

Hint....................

so you are coming out HoMo and hitting on everyone?

big surprise there.....

I think we all should start a GoFundMe account and purchase Stumpy a blow up Sex Doll.

its evident he's hitting rock bottom with his alcohol consumption and loneliness....

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Hint....................

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's about time for someone to complain about rifles getting wet.... Cumbaya...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Once Shefire gets Man Lust Fantasies in her head and trapped behind them crossed-eyes...there ain't no shaking it.

Someone else will have to Whine,about actually using a fhuqking rifle Outdoors.....................(grin)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Stick..........I hear the new Sierra bullets are a real "gamechanger"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hint....................

Shefire,

You've never even "seen" a REAL paycheck. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!....................

He’s a security gaurd at the North Pole. That’s what I want to be when I grow up said no kid ever.
LMFAO.
But when the sugar tit tribe goes on vacation it’s boots and sweat pants in the pool you can count on that.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Shefire,

Hint....................

so you are coming out HoMo and hitting on everyone?

big surprise there.....

I think we all should start a GoFundMe account and purchase Stumpy a blow up Sex Doll.

its evident he's hitting rock bottom with his alcohol consumption and loneliness....

Could not find a blow up doll on such short notice. Did find this though....
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I only spent 3 years in SE but that was enough to learn everything gets wet. Dipping something in the creek does not make it wetter, its still just wet. Wood and blue Remingtons. Get home, tear them down and dry and lube..... Where we were it was 140+ inches of rain and a bunch of snow but I forget the numbers. One year there was a total of 7 blue sky dry clear days. Thinking about it, it could make a person awnry? LOL Cumbaya....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Hey Stick..........I hear the new Sierra bullets are a real "gamechanger"

Sugar tries hard,but just cain't ever get there.

They SMOKE Nuzzler however...but what the fhuqk don't?!?......................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Once the brush it wet,you may as well toss all in the creek...as saturated,is saturated.

Gonna try me one of them Stainless Steel Rifles someday,but I just LOVE blued metal and Walnut!...................

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (163bc, 160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 33 invisible), 2,045 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.